ThEpLyMaKeR88 said:
just wondering if any of u guys have been pressured into making one of these

Isn't MySpace for 16 year old chicks?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
It's growing increasingly popular.

Not just for 16 year old chicks.

I've actually been able to track down alot of old friends using mySpace.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
That is what I used it for keeping track with an old friend who is in college out of town.

joseephuss

Reaction score
irvin88 said:
alot of serial killers use it.

I did hear about that one murder involving myspace. I hadn't heard that there were possibly more potential serial killers out there using it.

irvin88

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I did hear about that one murder involving myspace. I hadn't heard that there were possibly more potential serial killers out there using it.

I hear people can stalk others using that stuff.

joseephuss

Reaction score
irvin88 said:
I hear people can stalk others using that stuff.

Or anything else on the internet. Even this message board. I watch some of those History Channel stories about serial killers. It is weird and creepy, but draws my interest. I thought maybe you heard something specific about MySpace that I could keep an eye out for.

irvin88

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Or anything else on the internet. Even this message board. I watch some of those History Channel stories about serial killers. It is weird and creepy, but draws my interest. I thought maybe you heard something specific about MySpace that I could keep an eye out for.

I know that girl from Virginia who was muredred met that guy on My Space. I think her name was taylor Behl??

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
I'm old, ... what is MySpace ??

Just another website you can put stuff on about yourself and talk to other people.

It is a nice concept...but like many things people will take advantage of it.

Since it is used a great deal by kids, there are things that get out of hand (pics) or sick perverts who prey on kids.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I got Myspace.

It's a nice place to keep in touch with old friends. Now weather you put your personal life and other stuff on it is your problem.

I mean if you go around adding people left and right then you're not very bright.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I can't figure it out. I can't even remember how to login. Oh well, I'm old.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
you have to be 18 to be on MySpace......technically you just have to SAY you're 18 though...lol......

I'm on it too....... :)