N.Y. Weather check

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I live here in the NY metro area and the Cowboys are coming this weekend. Where will I be this weekend? Freakin Dallas! :bang2:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I live in Queens, NY and right now it's raining and it's supposed to rain a bit later in the week too, so even if it's not wet that day, the field may be little muddy or soft.

Eddie

Reaction score
TheCount;1748627 said:
I live in Queens, NY and right now it's raining and it's supposed to rain a bit later in the week too, so even if it's not wet that day, the field may be little muddy or soft.

Yeah, pretty lousy day today. Should be good weather by the weekend. Just hope the field isn't soggy.

It's going to be electric. But last time we played NY for the division title in 2005, we got whalloped.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Eddie;1748718 said:
Yeah, pretty lousy day today. Should be good weather by the weekend. Just hope the field isn't soggy.

It's going to be electric. But last time we played NY for the division title in 2005, we got whalloped.

Yeah, I went to the Cowboy game against the Giants here last year (or maybe 2 years ago? I can't even remember.) and it was pretty miserable. Not only was I freezing, but we lost and I was surrounded by idiotic giant fans. It didn't help that we had Bledsoe at the time, and he was just am embarrassment that day.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Eddie;1748718 said:

That's true, I'd almost forgotten about that day... A then-part-time Gurode messing up a line call and getting Bledsoe sacked and fumbling almost before he'd taken a step back.

That's okay... More payback this week, just like the Eagles got the other night.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
TheCount;1749006 said:
Yeah, I went to the Cowboy game against the Giants here last year (or maybe 2 years ago? I can't even remember.) and it was pretty miserable. Not only was I freezing, but we lost and I was surrounded by idiotic giant fans. It didn't help that we had Bledsoe at the time, and he was just am embarrassment that day.

I was at that game too, snowing in CT when we left then rain and slush in NY.

Did I mention Bledsoe sucks also ? What a misserable game.