Nabers challenging Harrison Jr. for first WR off the board

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
personally think he is better than MHJ i am an outlier on this that posted this a month ago as well

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
MHJ comparison is AJ Greene - this day in age with less and less elite QB's you need a WR like Ceedee lamb who can make things happen outside of just catching the football.

MHJ will only thrive with an accurate deep ball QB - Nabers will thrive with Sam Darnold or a QB of the same nature, and likely make that teams offense go into the top 15 from just one player alone

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'd take Nabers first. Also, I wonder how MHJ is viewed by teams/scouts after he bypassed the pre-draft athletic testing.

Nabers
Odunze
MHJ
AD Mitchell
BTJ

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Nabers is an unbelievable mover. It's not just speed, it's his acceleration off the line, and his effortless speed through breaks. He literally looks like he's playing on fast-forward. The guy will be a separation machine in the NFL.

With that being said, I wonder if we're getting some prospect fatigue on MHJ and forgetting how unique he is. Watch the first half of the Ohio State vs Georgia playoff game from 2022, before he got knocked out with injury. There were probably 20 future NFL starters in that game, and MHJ was the best player on the field.

Last edited: