Nate Allen vs Louis Delmas

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How would you compare the 2 and who do you think would be rated higher if they were both in this draft?

Obviously Berry and Earl would still be rated ahead of Louis.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Nate Allen isn't as vicious a tackler as Delmas, although I would rate him slightly faster.

Reaction score
they are about even IMO. Both had really sub par junior campaigns but both answered with very good senior campaigns. Delmas had a incredible sr year so i'll give him the nod but by the smallest of margins. Delmas and Allen would be 3/4 in fs rankings depending on the opinions of draft gurus.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The thing is i've watched about 10 USF games since 2007 and the guys on D who always jumped out at me were Mike Jenkins and George Selvie.

Im not questioning his abilities or anything. I actually like what I hear about him but just dont remember him when watching USF.

Everytime I watch USF they look just as physically talented as any team you will see in college football but they always look poorly coached and get by on their athleticism.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Delmas is better overall.

Nate is faster and has better ball skills.

Delmas is a better tackler and can still play the ball well.

I give the nod to Delmas. He's a beast. Too bad he'll rot in that hellhole Detroit.