National Football Post draft follower looks at 9 All-Star game risers.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
A look back over the past three weeks at which prospects helped themselves the most competing in this year’s All-Star game circuit.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/AllStar-game-risers-3859.html
East-West Shrine…
269101204145USCatUCLA.JPG

ICON
Carter was downright unblockable at times in Orlando.
DL David Carter: UCLA
Watching the first-year starter on junior tape and early in the year you saw a guy with a long frame and some natural get off for his size. However, he really came a long way as the season went on. And at the East-West Shrine his game really seemed to be coming together, as he exhibited good initial explosion off the snap, was sudden laterally and used his length well to disengage from blocks inside. Plus, despite being a bit narrow framed, has the body type to add even more weight and potentially kick out as a five-technique in the NFL. However, as of now looks like an intriguing mid-late round three-technique with some potential versatility.

OL William Rackley: Lehigh
Despite being a bit rusty and playing out of position — playing right tackle instead of left — you could see the type of natural movement skills the guy possessed during the week of practice. He’s fluid laterally, can redirect and knows how to sit into his stance. He looks more like a guard to me in the NFL, but being able to make the jump in competition from an athletic standpoint was absolutely no problem at all for the big guy on the outside.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Interesting, there is now "no way" Phil Taylor gets out of the first round.

I hate that Kenrick Ellis' name keeps coming up now too, he was supposed to be my sleeper in the 4th round and he just keeps creeping up.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;3838747 said:
Interesting, there is now "no way" Phil Taylor gets out of the first round.

I hate that Kenrick Ellis' name keeps coming up now too, he was supposed to be my sleeper in the 4th round and he just keeps creeping up.

sure there is don't you know there will be only one OT taken in the first round

:lmao2:

Reaction score
Man I want Phil Taylor in a Cowboys uniform... Doesn't seem realistic right now.

Kendrick Ellis seems like a good prospect though.