National Football Post draft tracker has posted his All Underrated Team/Defense.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL-Draft-All-Underrated-Team-Part-II.html
DE Tyrone Crawford: Boise State (6-4, 276)
I like his skill set. I think he's going to develop quickly at the next level and he has the ability to be a solid three down lineman with some time. He isn't there yet, but as a prospect Crawford has some real upside and displays the kind of blue-collar pass rushing mentality that I like with a powerful element to his game on contact.

DT Josh Chapman: Alabama (6-1, 310)
Has the making of a starting caliber nose at the next level in either a 3-4 and 4-3 front. Can consistently anchor on contact, is long armed and tough to move off the football. Also, is a better pass rusher than given credit for. Will likely fall because of medical concerns, but could be a real bargain because of it.

DT Chigbo Anunoby: Morehouse (6-4, 324)
He's never going to be a "plus" pass rusher in the NFL. However, he's a strong, long kid with a really well proportioned frame who can anchor inside and certainly has the talent to get plenty of looks from both 34 and 43 teams as a developmental big body.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Some interesting info...it would have come in handy in 2009.

Gaede

Reaction score
Really like the sounds of Mychal Kendricks. And on offense, Evan Rodriguez looks like a great fit for us.