***** . Need a favor from everyone! *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Over the past 12 years that I have run CowboysZone, I have rarely asked anything from you guys. Well, I am asking now!

I have developed and launched a new site and I would really appreciate it if everyone would check it out and let me know what you think!

The name of the site is ZERRG (https://zerrg.com) and it focuses on letting users find and share the best content/links on the internet right now. Some users will hopefully submit links to great content pages while others will zerrg (vote) links up/down to help bring the best links to the top.

Users can follow channels, source sites and users. There are several formatting options and two different layout options as well. Every user also gets their own profile page which features the links they have submitted. The site is mobile friendly too!

I developed a Chrome browser extension and Firefox addon which makes submitting links really simple. I highly recommend you install the extension/addon for your browser because you never know when you might run across a great article.

ZERRG is in alpha release right now, but it is fully functional and live. More features are planned and there may be a few bugs along the way, but I am hoping many of you will like it as much as I do.

Help me turn ZERRG into something great by joining the site, participating by submitting links, zerrging links up/down and posting comments.

Most importantly, please help me get the word out by telling your friends and family about ZERRG!

Visit ZERRG and sign-up!

Help turn ZERRG into the best place to find the latest news and content on the internet!

Thank you!

/Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.