Need an update guys

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
I'm back from the Dominican Republic for the last 12 days.

I haven't heard anything that the boys have done. Can someone give me a quick synopsis? Any signing? All I head was baseball baseball baseball while over there.\

BTW: If you have never been, go. :) Isla Saona is a paradise.

Woods

Reaction score
Funxva said:

I haven't heard anything that the boys have done. Can someone give me a quick synopsis? Any signing? All I head was baseball baseball baseball while over there.\

We signed Coleman to play FS and re-signed Davis as well (matching NO's offer sheet).

Don't think you've missed much.

Woods

Reaction score
Oh yhea, it appears that Shanle is also back with the team as he wasn't signed away and the deadline has passed.

Funxva

Reaction score
Woods said:
We signed Coleman to play FS and re-signed Davis as well (matching NO's offer sheet).

Don't think you've missed much.

Well that's good news. Now we can get the LB that we need in the draft, and not have to worry so much about drafting a FS high. Thanks for the updates.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Funxva said:

Huh:confused: nothing but baseball and it is paradise....that would be Satan's place :)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Welcome back.....been kinda slow on the Cowboy front.....getting excited about the draft.....Manny Lawson will be our pick

Funxva

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
Huh:confused: nothing but baseball and it is paradise....that would be Satan's place :)

lol. Well, There was no TVs or anything on Isla Saona. Just white sand and turquiose water. Went there for the day. One of those places where you could see waking up every day to that kinda view. Can't stand fish though. :) So I'd have to be filthy rich.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Funxva said:
lol. Well, There was no TVs or anything on Isla Saona. Just white sand and turquiose water. Went there for the day. One of those places where you could see waking up every day to that kinda view. Can't stand fish though. :) So I'd have to be filthy rich.

nothing wrong with that:)