Need some help on domain setup and email

newcster68

Reaction score
I need to set up my own email addy for my company. Im kinda new to it so I need some help and good advice. what is the best site to set up my Domain Name and how do I set up my email with that domain?

I think Im leaning towards..

bbirdcabs.com, bbirdtransportation.com or bluebirdtransportation.com though the third is a bit long.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
newcster68;1777872 said:
I need to set up my own email addy for my company. Im kinda new to it so I need some help and good advice. what is the best site to set up my Domain Name and how do I set up my email with that domain?

I think Im leaning towards..

bbirdcabs.com, bbirdtransportation.com or bluebirdtransportation.com though the third is a bit long.

I think the best place to do the domain through and the hosting is lunarpages.com.

Some say Godaddy but I have used Godaddy before for some clients and I did not like the service one bit.

LP has fantastic tech support and very minimal downtime. They also have a crapton of free web software you will have access to.

Once the domain is setup, you can easily setup your email through it. It's all very easy to do. The lunarpage folks have an excellent front end to handle everything you need.

Cheap to..

I do this stuff on the side. If you need any help. Just send me a PM. Always glad to help a fellow Cowboys fan.

Curious: Is your business transporting ostrich, rheas, emu's and other foul around Texas?

TJ