need to find all cowboys videos

Parcells

Reaction score
im looking for Dogos work I am tryin to redownload them and cant find them!!!

plz help someone........... :banghead:

Duane

Reaction score
Click the "Search this Forum" drop down box and type in "Dogo" it'll bring you to all the posts containing videos.

JDSmith

Reaction score
calico said:
Boom is still one of my all time favs.

I just rewatched it for the first time in ages yesterday (converted it to wmv) and I really like it too. I just wish the quality was better, unfortunately I made all those caps from video tapes I got from Rack, and they weren't recorded on my vcr (which is pretty crappy anyway) so they were less than ideal. They probably would have come out better if I had a good vcr. Also, since that was my first video I didn't know anything about cleaning up the images and different deinterlacers and trasitions in the video. I'd love to redo that with real quality footage, but I doubt that's ever going to happen unless Jerry calls me and offers me a job.

BTW, Roy can play the ball when we get some pressure on the QB and he can play center field like a lot of safeties are allowed to do. I don't know where all of this "he's terrible in coverage" stuff came from, because with support around him that's simply not true.

calico

Reaction score
^^yeah, I thought the same thing about Roy after watching him make some great plays in coverage in that video.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I have a question for JD and Calico. Is it possible to transfer saved programming from a dvr? I'm getting a dvr this weekend.

calico

Reaction score
Yes, to get it on your computer you will have to have some sort of capture card or tv tuner. If you meant to a VCR, then you can do that to. The DVR will change your life, I can never live without one now.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
BTW, Roy can play the ball when we get some pressure on the QB and he can play center field like a lot of safeties are allowed to do. I don't know where all of this "he's terrible in coverage" stuff came from, because with support around him that's simply not true.

I agree 110% ... to me, it's like people don't even look at what he does back there ... instead they stereo-type him as a big hitter who can't cover ... this is simply not true, I agree again.

DBoys

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
:confused: Was there a subliminal message?

Behind the guy slumped over another guy is walking across the screen naked with his wanger exposed.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Behind the guy slumped over another guy is walking across the screen naked with his wanger exposed.

I was wandering why the Oscar Meyer weiner song was in my head ... I hadn't seen the commercial lately ...

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Man - I get chills everytime I see that Boom video ... This guy is the next Darren Woodson.

Players drop the ball when they hear this guy coming ... they get all limp or tense up for the hit - hilarious.

At 45 seconds into it ... Wooodson and Williams hit M. Faulk and force a fumble - beautiful.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
calico said:
Yes, to get it on your computer you will have to have some sort of capture card or tv tuner. If you meant to a VCR, then you can do that to. The DVR will change your life, I can never live without one now.
It's a DVR and I think my card can be a tv tuner. I have a radeon x800.