Nevermind Zimmer guys

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
Bill Parcells according to the Newark Star Ledger made an overture thru a neutral person or person in the "know" about being interested in the Giants GM job....IMO this is a slap in Jerry's recently tightened cheek...All the millions JJ has given this fat bag of wind and this clown....this manbro needing phoney ...goes behind his back!! JJ, a man who eats and drinks football and the Cowboys being sunk by his coach???? Unthinkable and unforgivable! That's worse than Saban! The Cowboys are nobody's safety valve.
Get this ____ outta here! :mad:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
dargonking999;1303935 said:
since we do belive journalist?

what if it is true? then what do u ahve to say? we'll know tomorrow morning because jerry is on the ticket and said he would talk about it then

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
munkee;1303926 said:
So how is this worse than Saban?

At least Saban made a quick decision so Miami can look for another HC...we are just hanging here with no clue.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1303937 said:
A good excuse to fire BP. Do it Jerry, do it!

In a hurry to get back to the 5-11 days. 4 years 2 playoff appearances and improved roster, yeah I don't care for it either. I want it all and I want it all right now!! :rolleyes:

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Dude, this has been discussed in about 8 threads today. It's hardly a surprise to Jerry. Even Adam Shefter talked about it on NFL.com. According to Chris Mortensen, Parcells' contract specifically said he could leave for a GM job.

I'd also point out that many sources have mentioned Jerry thinking about Bill Cowher & Lovie Smith--so it's not like he's some sort of innocent naif being taken advantage of. Both he & Parcells are thinking about the future. Parcells would logically be interested in the Giants, & Jerry certainly is thinking about after Parcells' contract ends (if not sooner).

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
But according to the NFL Network, Pioli turned the NYFG down and said his father-in-law might be interested. Upon contacting Parcells he told them he wasn't...

Two conflicting stories...

The truth will come out soon enough...

burmafrd

Reaction score
With the state of so called journalism today I believe no one in a paper. magazine or network unless he NAMES a source. THEY ALL LIE.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
How do you know Jerry didn't give him permission? If he did, Bill's off the hook. But if Bill did go behind Jerry's back, then he has got to go. You can't have your head coach begging for a job from a division rival, and no Cowboy player would bust his butt for a guy who clearly doesn't want to be there.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
trickblue;1303951 said:
But according to the NFL Network, Pioli turned the NYFG down and said his father-in-law might be interested. Upon contacting Parcells he told them he wasn't...

Two conflicting stories...

The truth will come out soon enough...

I'd put more money on that being the truth.

Parcells wants to be involved with a winning team, not a team that just lost it's best RB, a TE that called him gay and a QB who's best quality is his surname.

He's spent all this time building the team he wants here, and sees the potential in what he's got. For him to leave to go to the Giants simply because he's been there before, and reminiscing about it makes him all warm and fuzzy, is a little ridiculous.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1303944 said:
In a hurry to get back to the 5-11 days. 4 years 2 playoff appearances and improved roster, yeah I don't care for it either. I want it all and I want it all right now!! :rolleyes:

Or another scenario would be in a hurry to contend with the AFC, because right now we have our hands full when dealing with the lowly NFC.

dfense

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1303920 said:
Bill Parcells according to the Newark Star Ledger made an overture thru a neutral person or person in the "know" about being interested in the Giants GM job....IMO this is a slap in Jerry's recently tightened cheek...All the millions JJ has given this fat bag of wind and this clown....this manbro needing phoney ...goes behind his back!! JJ, a man who eats and drinks football and the Cowboys being sunk by his coach???? Unthinkable and unforgivable! That's worse than Saban! The Cowboys are nobody's safety valve.
Positive waves eh?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;1303973 said:
How do you know Jerry didn't give him permission? If he did, Bill's off the hook. But if Bill did go behind Jerry's back, then he has got to go. You can't have your head coach begging for a job from a division rival, and no Cowboy player would bust his butt for a guy who clearly doesn't want to be there.

So with either scenario he's got to go.

This paves the way for a fiery young HC sooner than I thought. Get with the cleaning of the house. Mediocrity will not be tolerated.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1303920 said:

"IF" this is actually true, Jerry has to fire his butt immediately. He can take his conservative, play not to lose, barely above .500 after 4 years, and 2 "1 and dones" and hit the road.

For .500 ball I can get a HC for a lot cheaper than $5 mill..........See ya Tuna:D