Neville Gallimore upgrade

Carson

Reaction score
Does he want to play for one year, $1.2 million incentive based deal? Maybe throw in free parking and a few Whataburger coupons if the competition gets hot

It’s an honor to wear the star and he should take much less to play here. No state tax so that’s almost equal to the $20-$30 million per year he’d make elsewhere

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does he want to play for one year, $1.2 million incentive based deal? Maybe throw in free parking and a few Whataburger coupons if the competition gets hot

It’s an honor to wear the star and he should take much less to play here. No state tax so that’s almost equal to the $20-$30 million per year he’d make elsewhere
I'm detecting some sarcasm.

@ Rockport

Be better or I will eliminate that space and report you for hating.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
There are very few areas we can upgrade this Mona Lisa of a roster. This is one of them.

Expect this addition.

Maybe we keep Gallimore too for more amazing depth.

All in, baby.

Buyer beware, ordinary career up until his contract year, and current team is questioning if he's worth the franchise tag.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Yup.

Cause we broke right now.

I’m expecting some roster cuts soon.

Need to restructure a few contracts too.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Instead of 1 really good player Jerry can grab 3 mid tier free agents….or instead of 3 mid tier free agents we can get 9 JAGs!!! #allin

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Wilkins agent picks up phone
“It’s Stephen jones from ….
Click.

Creeper

Reaction score
There are very few areas we can upgrade this Mona Lisa of a roster. This is one of them.

Expect this addition.

All in, baby.

This is the kind of FA signing that would show me Jerry is all in this year. Wilkins would be a huge upgrade on the DL and playing next to DLaw and Parsons, he would force teams to decide who gets the double team. Wilkins is a disrupter, give some push up the middle and cannot be ignored like the rest of the Cowboys DTs.

But from what I am hearing from Jerry, there is no chance the Cowboys show any interest so again next year they will struggle to stop the run.

visionary

Reaction score

Expect this addition.

All in, baby.

You forgot that we we ALL IN this year

I see your 1 elite DT in Wilkins and give you 3 average DTs instead in OSA, Gilmore and Mazi

#allin

John813

Reaction score
IIRC Dolphins prior to the start of last season wanted to sign him in the 17-20mil AAV.
IIRC, again, he wanted Q Williams money nearing 24mil AAV.

For me, the guy I wanted to hit FA from Miami DT's was Zach Sieler but he re-signed on a great deal at 10.25mil aav.
Maybe not as good as a run stopper as Wilkins, but a better pass rusher/disrupter.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Can't wait for Patrik "Spagnolia" Walker to tell us all how resigning Gallimore is a "whale free agent signing"