The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
king2.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Thats really wrong - glorifying a really bad stunt. Ask Monica Seles how daggeerous that can be.....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Let me clarify - if thats just a made up vid - funny as all heck

If thats on the air - thats wrong....

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Ive been to Bucs, Giants, Bills and Cowboy games and the TV stations seem to take a timeout when fans run on the field. I remember 3 separate times for the Bucs games the year they went to the SB, I would go home and watch the tapes and not see the guy who jumped over the barricade.

jsond

Reaction score
Nors said:
Let me clarify - if thats just a made up vid - funny as all heck

If thats on the air - thats wrong....

considering all the uproar over what happenend (understandably so, given how security at the games has to account for that kind of thing) I think it is clear that is just a made up internet vid and would never come close to being played on an actual commercial

Lord Sun

Reaction score
BK and The NFL

by DS
http://www.dhadm.com/index.php/dhadm/comments/1166/

The NFL and Burger King, 2 brands that share the same group of fans...could be a good move. Now for the commercial. This one is good, it brings the brand together and the way the spot is done, you can’t help but wonder how much is digitally added and how much is real. I’m not sure to be honest.

Not to mention the giant headed BK King running down the field...it doesn’t look so bad, in context of the game he looks like any other mascot.

Lord Sun

Reaction score
Actually, as I was adding my last post, I was watching WWE Monday Night Raw on USA (so I'm a Nenderthal - sue me) and I saw footage of the Dallas Cowboys. My interest, naturally, piqued, I took a few seconds away from perusing the sage thoughts posted here by you fine fellow fans to see what was going on. I noticed that Quincy Carter was in the pocket. He had a tremendous amount of time in the pocket - it may have been the slow mo tricking me, but I doubt it. And he threw a 25-yarder into the end zone. The Burger King (looked like he ran a small hook, playing right flanker) made a nice catch about three feet off the ground. Have It Your Way.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
I'd like to see the rest of the clip, where the Burger King guy gets creamed by frustrated ex-high school football guy-turned stadium security guard...

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
That Burger King guy is an AllPro...I think we should sign him in free agency next season.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
I'd like to see the rest of the clip, where the Burger King guy gets creamed by frustrated ex-high school football guy-turned stadium security guard...
Yeah, I'd like that one too. I hate mascots.