New Contracts

jr40usa

Reaction score
R. Williams, A. Glenn and B. James each under achieved after being rewarded with a new contract this year. This got to be a major concern for Jerry.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
James IMO is the biggest disappointment.

At least RW had positives and I still think Glenn is 1 of the better 3RD CBs in the league.

James cant cover and doesnt meet anybody at the LOS.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
jr40usa;1298101 said:
R. Williams, A. Glenn and B. James each under achieved after being rewarded with a new contract this year. This got to be a major concern for Jerry.

Bradie James is the one that I am most dissapointed with, seemed like he kinda dissapered out there.

I am hoping he will get his fire back with a new DC.

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out the contracts handed out by the Cowboys over the last couple of years.

• Roy Williams wasnt worth a $12 million signing bonus.
  • Bradie James has been a bust, only having one real solid year coming last season.
  • Kosier is horrible and definitely didn't deserve that contract, Dallas would have been better off drafting a guard.
  • Marco Rivera is a shell of his former self, Dallas should have went after Wahl instead, remember both were available.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1298226 said:
I'm still trying to figure out the contracts handed out by the Cowboys over the last couple of years.

• Roy Williams wasnt worth a $12 million signing bonus.
  • Bradie James has been a bust, only having one real solid year coming last season.
  • Kosier is horrible and definitely didn't deserve that contract, Dallas would have been better off drafting a guard.
  • Marco Rivera is a shell of his former self, Dallas should have went after Wahl instead, remember both were available.
*roy is great...for a linebacker
*Bradie James, not a bust but definitely regressed
*I like kosier and think he did a better than average job this year, especially havin to help Flo all year
*Rivera should be in the dumpster outside of quest field, they shouldnt have even let him on the bus to the airport

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Some of yous -- I swear it is like children or something. Knownothing fans are always the ones who are on about how someone is either terrible or great. How about a realistic evaluation of performance that acknowledges something in between?

Kosier and Rivera? Horrible. Funny b/c we were 6th in the NFC in rushing yards.

Wahle instead of Rivera? Over and over this horse has been beaten -- Wahle wanted to play in Carolina.

Roy? Yes, he's mediocre in coverage. But if he went FA you can bet your sweet booty that many teams would be more than happy to throw that kind of cash his way.

Bradie James a bust? 4th round picks can't be busts. I'd bet at least half the 4th rounders from Bradie's draft class aren't even in the league at this point. He got a decent contract but not a massive one. Teams figured him out a bit nearing the end of the year. We aren't deep enough at MLB which is why he was on the field in a lot of passing situations. That will be fixed next year.

burmafrd

Reaction score
You can always tell the beginning of the offseason. All the morons start showing up and displaying their stupidity.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
im not a moron at all, i watch all the details in our games and im giving my opinion, i think rivera sucks, and roy is a hell of a linebacker(hits great, blows in coverage)

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
burmafrd;1298526 said:
You can always tell the beginning of the offseason. All the morons start showing up and displaying their stupidity.
Did you think rivera had a good year? I didnt and think hes the weak link of our o-line.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
abersonc;1298514 said:
Some of yous -- I swear it is like children or something. Knownothing fans are always the ones who are on about how someone is either terrible or great. How about a realistic evaluation of performance that acknowledges something in between?

Wahle instead of Rivera? Over and over this horse has been beaten -- Wahle wanted to play in Carolina.

Roy? Yes, he's mediocre in coverage. But if he went FA you can bet your sweet booty that many teams would be more than happy to throw that kind of cash his way.

Bradie James a bust? 4th round picks can't be busts. I'd bet at least half the 4th rounders from Bradie's draft class aren't even in the league at this point. He got a decent contract but not a massive one. Teams figured him out a bit nearing the end of the year. We aren't deep enough at MLB which is why he was on the field in a lot of passing situations. That will be fixed next year.

I would like to see less of B.James in passing situations and ALOT more of Bobby Carp who I think should play inside much more.

Roy is also a major liability in pass coverage. Not sure what they do to correct this, though losing 15lbs would be a start.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
abersonc;1298514 said:

How bout you? You think rivera had a good year? Rank our o-line starters, where does he rank?