New D coordinator? Need LB and size/aggression on D

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Idc that big mike is staying coach. Need new d coordinator- bigger stronger player at dt and lb. I need best lb I can get. Trade or free agent. No more Kearse. No more Clark. No more bell. Real LB. My d coordinator needs be aggressive. I need blitzing. I need aggression I need physicality.

On offensive I need real #2 wr and a rb. That’s it. No more drafting a te. Maybe draft a future left tackle and figure out center vs bringing biddas back .

Bigdog

Reaction score
I said in the another thread there were some names thrown out there that would be good. The top of the list was Whitt if he doesn’t with Quinn but the other one was the Assistant HC/ defensive line coach from the Ravens. They have one of the best defense in the league and he is very intriguing

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Look, there's no point guys. Jerry isn't bringing in someone on a two year deal when the rest of the coaches have one left.

It'll be Whitt. Whether he's good at it or not. This is a money decision. If he leaves with Quinn, we'll promote anyone else currently employed.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Look, there's no point guys. Jerry isn't bringing in someone on a two year deal when the rest of the coaches have one left.

It'll be Whitt. Whether he's good at it or not. This is a money decision. If he leaves with Quinn, we'll promote anyone else currently employed.
That sounds like a wasted year to me.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
That sounds like a wasted year to me.
That's exactly what it's going to be. They dont care. They just don't want to have to fire a coach and pay him to sit around. It's all about money. Not about winning.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Idc that big mike is staying coach. Need new d coordinator- bigger stronger player at dt and lb. I need best lb I can get. Trade or free agent. No more Kearse. No more Clark. No more bell. Real LB. My d coordinator needs be aggressive. I need blitzing. I need aggression I need physicality.

On offensive I need real #2 wr and a rb. That’s it. No more drafting a te. Maybe draft a future left tackle and figure out center vs bringing biddas back .
Won't be a free agent unless you want the dumpster fire talent you are going to get, they are broke!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I say switch to a 3-4. Mazi Smith might be ideal in a three man line. Make the outside linebackers Parsons and Overshown. Sign or draft two inside LB's, one to start and one to push Damone Clark.

Basically I want this to go from a defense with no linebackers to one that puts four on the field next year.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quinn won’t get an offer most likely, he will be back plugging more safeties at linebacker.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score

That's exactly why i don't understand keeping Mccarthy unless Quinn stayed as well.

You're not gonna get a high quality DC with a lame duck DC so the defense is already screwed from the start

Rayman70

Reaction score
walk-hard-the-dewey-cox-story.gif
we need a d coord. like THIS. The DQ method fails bad in big games.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: