new here

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
hey guys im new to these forums. hope im welcome and we can talk some boys football:thumbup:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
:welcome:

If a guy named CBZ40 offers you something called "Pea Salad" do yourself a favor and

:eekmouse:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some how you slipped by me.

Sorry about that.

Here is a big :welcome: to the forum just for you!!!!!!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
^^^ What they said. Stick around awhile...I think you'll find this to be the most informative Cowboys board, period.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
R2O46...

Welcome. There is no need to go to any other forums because this is THE place to get Cowboy info and news almost as it breaks. You will not find a more informed (and Opinionated) cast of characters anywhere in Cyberspace.

Again, welcome and get involved.

(BTW, if you venture into the political zone watch out for SilverBear...He's one of THOSE guys if you know what I mean. ;) )

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
thanks guys i was on the dc.com forums but i couldn't deal with the drama over there:ralph:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;1893833 said:
thanks guys i was on the dc.com forums but i couldn't deal with the drama over there:ralph:
Well, drama will exist whenever you have large groups of people with lot of different views and ideology and this place isn't too different, just being honest.

Nevertheless, I do think the "drama" isn't as prevalent as other sites, imo.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1893913 said:
Well, drama will exist whenever you have large groups of people with lot of different views and ideology and this place isn't too different, just being honest.

Nevertheless, I do think the "drama" isn't as prevalent as other sites, imo.

yeah i know but this seems more relaxed and dont have people on power trips because they are older, have more post or been a member longer

Route 66

Reaction score
Welcome! What are you going to do about your name when TO leaves?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Zone. I hope you enjoy it here. Great time to give us a look. It'll be jumping.