WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
We got magnum brown, shoothki - valoothki
Super-calafraga-hestik-alagoothki
You could put dat in ya don’t know what I said book.

That used to make me role In Cold Lampin.

One of the few rap groups I still like.

Uhmm yeah, you lost me for a sec. I was really trying to figure out where I could've heard it...lol

Yeah P.E. really was a good group. Too bad their message got lost....

TizzleBlue has a nice ring to it.

Yeah I liked that too. He should add that to his sig..:cool:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
Uhmm yeah, you lost me for a sec. I was really trying to figure out where I could've heard it...lol

Yeah P.E. really was a good group. Too bad their message got lost....

Yeah I liked that too. He should add that to his sig..:cool:

You know I love Flava Flav...I really think even though he has had his troubles in his past, that he is a good human being full of love....but man alive I gotta tell you the guy needs to get some glasses or something because that Bridgette Nielson (sp?) is one wore out looking hag. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know I love Flava Flav...I really think even though he has had his troubles in his past, that he is a good human being full of love....but man alive I gotta tell you the guy needs to get some glasses or something because that Bridgette Nielson (sp?) is one wore out looking hag. :D

lmao... my friend watches the surreal life with him and her and she says they have a "special " kind of love...lol On the last show, he tested her love by having her get gold teeth...:laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Exactly what group are you talking about??

Morning Crew - Juke, Winky, CowboysPrincess, Tio, Sarge, Cbz40

The Hijackers - Juke, Trickblue, CowboysPrincess, BrainPaint, Tio, Banned_n_Austin

The Welcome Committee - CBz40, Trickblue, Sir Juke, CowboysPrincess, Tio

The Political Brats - Banned_n_Austin, CajunCowboy, Trickblue, CowboysPrincess, BrainPaint

Notice... Sir Juke, Trick, Tio and BP keeps coming up??? Hummm...

:catplay:

I noticed your name in there more than any of the others :D

Oh and :welcome: PE

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
lmao... my friend watches the surreal life with him and her and she says they have a "special " kind of love...lol On the last show, he tested her love by having her get gold teeth...:laugh2:

I don't watch surreal life, but I did catch several episodes in a row on Sunday a few weeks back...

Bridgette Neilson = skank to the max...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I don't watch surreal life, but I did catch several episodes in a row on Sunday a few weeks back...

No kidding she made me want to :puke:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:

I can believe it. She mentioned something about Bridgette Neilson on the dance floor with a pink wig. My friend said that getting smoked out was their common bond. I've never watched it, wasn't interested, but the stories I'm hearing definitely made me want to turn it on for a quick laugh...

It was like watching that spoof of american idol on WB. Where they had all those really bad singers on and making them feel like they were really doing something.

trickblue

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I can believe it. She mentioned something about Bridgette Neilson on the dance floor with a pink wig. My friend said that getting smoked out was their common bond. I've never watched it, wasn't interested, but the stories I'm hearing definitely made me want to turn it on for a quick laugh...

It was like watching that spoof of american idol on WB. Where they had all those really bad singers on and making them feel like they were really doing something.

She is all wrinkled up from the tanning bed... smokes about 4 packs a day and is usually drunk by 11:00 am...

Lewd, crude and socially unacceptable...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
She is all wrinkled up from the tanning bed... smokes about 4 packs a day and is usually drunk by 11:00 am...

I'll just say you convinced me. Excuse me while I go gag...:blech:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:

I watch that everyonce in a while...watched it last night as I was not sleepy and nothing else of interest was on at the time.

Ugghh...man she just makes me ill to look at her.

Those wrinkles, those bags under her eyes.....she is just nasty.

It would not be so bad if she would dress to her age, but she dresses like some old woman who still thinks she is a sex symbol or something.

Now let's make no mistake, Flava Flav, as much as I like him, is no male model....but I gotta believe that he could do better in the looks department.

I swear it looks like he is middle aged and she is in her 70's....and the sad part is there is probably a strong chance that she has had plastic surgery in the past, but then again who knows as she does not seem to care how she looks.

Eitherway I doubt she is that old, but man alive she looks it.

trickblue

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I watch that everyonce in a while...watched it last night as I was not sleepy and nothing else of interest was on at the time.

Ugghh...man she just makes me ill to look at her.

Those wrinkles, those bags under her eyes.....she is just nasty.

It would not be so bad if she would dress to her age, but she dresses like some old woman who still thinks she is a sex symbol or something.

Now let's make no mistake, Flava Flav, as much as I like him, is no male model....but I gotta believe that he could do better in the looks department.

I swear it looks like he is middle aged and she is in her 70's....and the sad part is there is probably a strong chance that she has had plastic surgery in the past, but then again who knows as she does not seem to care how she looks.

Eitherway I doubt she is that old, but man alive she looks it.

She is my age... 41... but looks like my older aunt or my mother...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
She is my age... 41... but looks like my older aunt or my mother...

Well I remember her being somewhat young in that beverly hills cop movie....but to look at her now there is no way anyone would think she is only 41.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Exactly what group are you talking about??

Morning Crew - Juke, Winky, CowboysPrincess, Tio, Sarge, Cbz40

The Hijackers - Juke, Trickblue, CowboysPrincess, BrainPaint, Tio, Banned_n_Austin

The Welcome Committee - CBz40, Trickblue, Sir Juke, CowboysPrincess, Tio

The Political Brats - Banned_n_Austin, CajunCowboy, Trickblue, CowboysPrincess, BrainPaint

Notice... Sir Juke, Trick, Tio and BP keeps coming up??? Hummm...

:catplay:
Ahh...I have been found out...I don't even like being part of those groups....peer pressure...

Mornin' Princess...