New In The Forum

nrobi316

Reaction score
What's up everybody. First time in a forum just trying to figure out how this works.
:lmao2: I am stuck here in Tampa around all these Sorry Buccaneers fans. Somebody Save Me. Cowboys 4 LIFE!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
nrobi316;2160769 said:
What's up everybody. First time in a forum just trying to figure out how this works.
:lmao2: I am stuck here in Tampa around all these Sorry Buccaneers fans. Somebody Save Me. Cowboys 4 LIFE!

Hey, Hos, I thought we'd instituted a rule forbidding any posters from Florydada??

Just kidding, noob, welcome aboard... one word of warning, cbz's pea salad is registered as a toxic substance, run away as fast as you can if he offers you some... the only known antidote to the toxicity seems to be Dr. Pepper...

We're talking lethal flatulence here... I'm told bin Laden is trying to get hold of a mass quantity of the stuff, for God knows what nefarious purposes... that's why DHS has an office in cbz's front yard...

Cbz doesn't mind, it keeps the young 'uns out of his yard...

We should also warn you about the potential trauma if anybody ever reposts the photoshop of BrainPaint's face on a Dallas Cowboys' cheerleader's body... it's enough to give even nearly 56 year old men nightmares...

Oh yeah, do NOT piss off CowboysPrincess; she's your classic Texas gal, she can rip the hide off of you with her sarcasm...

And of course, SilverBear is the one poster in here that gives you the good stuff... him and AdamJT13, who is a message board legend...

I'll offer you more helpful tips like this as I think of them... you can thank me later (if I don't wind up gettin' you banned)...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
silverbear;2161046 said:
Hey, Hos, I thought we'd instituted a rule forbidding any posters from Florydada??

Just kidding, noob, welcome aboard... one word of warning, cbz's pea salad is registered as a toxic substance, run away as fast as you can if he offers you some... the only known antidote to the toxicity seems to be Dr. Pepper...

We're talking lethal flatulence here... I'm told bin Laden is trying to get hold of a mass quantity of the stuff, for God knows what nefarious purposes... that's why DHS has an office in cbz's front yard...

Cbz doesn't mind, it keeps the young 'uns out of his yard...

We should also warn you about the potential trauma if anybody ever reposts the photoshop of BrainPaint's face on a Dallas Cowboys' cheerleader's body... it's enough to give even nearly 56 year old men nightmares...

Oh yeah, do NOT piss off CowboysPrincess; she's your classic Texas gal, she can rip the hide off of you with her sarcasm...

And of course, SilverBear is the one poster in here that gives you the good stuff... him and AdamJT13, who is a message board legend...

I'll offer you more helpful tips like this as I think of them... you can thank me later (if I don't wind up gettin' you banned)...

You mean this one?

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/bradpaint.jpg

:lmao2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2161257 said:
You mean this one?

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/bradpaint.jpg

:lmao2:

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in...

You gotta admit, his manboobs look a LOT better than Parcells' ever did...

But why you wanna try to scare off the newbie that way??

He might get to thinking we're a bunch of FREAKS, or something...

Oh, wait a sec, I forgot-- we ARE a bunch of freaks... the really old timers tell me it wasn't that way until y'all let me join up...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
silverbear;2161277 said:
Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in...

You gotta admit, his manboobs look a LOT better than Parcells' ever did...

But why you wanna try to scare off the newbie that way??

He might get to thinking we're a bunch of FREAKS, or something...

Oh, wait a sec, I forgot-- we ARE a bunch of freaks... the really old timers tell me it wasn't that way until y'all let me join up...

If the noobs can handle that they will fit right in with us. :lmao2: