New JJ Sig

RedLine

Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
sweet sig red......definitely nice and unique

Thanks! I know that I like it, but it is hard to tell sometimes what others might think. Nice to know that at least one other person likes it. :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hi...I don't think I've seen you post anything back in the Image Dungeon...

Welcome aboard.

You'll find a great group here.

The graphic you created is very good...very creative...and it's unique...maybe "your" style.

AND most importantly, you took time to create something (which is a great process) and have the guts to let us share in viewing it.

Well done.

:bow:

RedLine

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Hi...I don't think I've seen you post anything back in the Image Dungeon...

Welcome aboard.

You'll find a great group here.

The graphic you created is very good...very creative...and it's unique...maybe "your" style.

AND most importantly, you took time to create something (which is a great process) and have the guts to let us share in viewing it.

Well done.

:bow:

Wow, thanks for the kind words. That means a lot coming from the "Image Master". Me and Photoshop don't get along so great. I can make it work usually, but it is a struggle.

The image work on this site is amazing. It is obvious that the patrons love the eye candy as well as the Cowboys.

I know I do!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
RedLine said:
Wow, thanks for the kind words. That means a lot coming from the "Image Master". Me and Photoshop don't get along so great. I can make it work usually, but it is a struggle.

The image work on this site is amazing. It is obvious that the patrons love the eye candy as well as the Cowboys.

I know I do!

We all struggled in the beginning and still do at times.

If you get stuck, just put up a thread here and you'll get all the answers you need.