New Member Here

kflo01

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself before my first post. I have been a Cowboy fan for as long as I have watched football. I am 45 and remember Jack Clark and "The Catch" so that gives you an idea of how long I have been watching football and the Cowboys.

People always ask me how can you be from New York and a Dallas fan. I tell them easy its Americas team and the best franchise in the NFL (ok maybe 2nd to the Pats).

I am very happy with the direction our team is headed in (besides the contract stuff) and I feel we are close to getting over the hump, as long as we don't have to face Aaron Rogers in the playoffs lol.

Anyway hello everyone

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just wanted to introduce myself before my first post. I have been a Cowboy fan for as long as I have watched football. I am 45 and remember Dwight Clark and "The Catch" so that gives you an idea of how long I have been watching football and the Cowboys.

People always ask me how can you be from New York and a Dallas fan. I tell them easy its Americas team and the best franchise in the NFL (ok maybe 2nd to the Pats).

I am very happy with the direction our team is headed in (besides the contract stuff) and I feel we are close to getting over the hump, as long as we don't have to face Aaron Rogers in the playoffs lol.

Anyway hello everyone
Welcome and I fify.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself before my first post. I have been a Cowboy fan for as long as I have watched football. I am 45 and remember Jack Clark and "The Catch" so that gives you an idea of how long I have been watching football and the Cowboys.

Anyway hello everyone
Howdy :oldcouple::welcome: