New member here

krentist210

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals I've been following the posts on this forum for a few seasons and finally decided to sign up.

I'll tell you right up front I'm a prodigal son when it comes to the cowboys. I was a big fan as a kid but soured on them due to so many jerky cowboys fans where I grew up !

All my friends and family love the cowboys though and we have fun trash talking and following them.

I hope you all don't mind a contrasting opinion! I enjoy the conversations I read here and you seem like a cool bunch.
Hope to be talking with you all !

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
:welcome:
Hi guys and gals I've been following the posts on this forum for a few seasons and finally decided to sign up.

I'll tell you right up front I'm a prodigal son when it comes to the cowboys. I was a big fan as a kid but soured on them due to so many jerky cowboys fans where I grew up !

All my friends and family love the cowboys though and we have fun trash talking and following them.

I hope you all don't mind a contrasting opinion! I enjoy the conversations I read here and you seem like a cool bunch.
Contrasting opinions? Half of these guys don't even know what opinions are.

Zeke sucks...
Dak sucks...
Lamb sucks...

Are all facts to them. So good luck voicing your opinions here. Opinions vary but idiots remain the same.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you stopped being a Cowboys fan because of some "jerky Cowboys fans" where you grew up?

Something just seems off about your post. Welcome though.

strollinruss

Reaction score

Welcome to our club…. Don’t worry if you’re wrong on your opinions we will let you know