MoGodfrey

Reaction score
Coming to introduce myself. I am a long time Cowboys fan from central Louisiana. I joined here so that I would have a place to speak with other Cowboys fans like myself. I look forward to celebrating and venting with you all. Here's to a great season and Go Cowboys!!:starspin:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello Mo, whaddya know?
Just got back from the picture show.
Mo, with whom did you go?
My bros, Larry and Curly Joe.

You from around that Alexandria area? I've lived in N'awlins and Red Stick and we've got a funny lady here, Xelda, that lives in Louisiana. If she moves, she won't be funny anymore so we won't let her move. Barely let her leave the house.

Enjoy your stay and if it's venting you dig, you've come to the right place.

BTW, just post around out in gen pop and you'll eventually get your Like button and be able to enjoy what they used to let me do, start threads.

MoGodfrey

Reaction score
Hello Mo, whaddya know?
Just got back from the picture show.
Mo, with whom did you go?
My bros, Larry and Curly Joe.

You from around that Alexandria area? I've lived in N'awlins and Red Stick and we've got a funny lady here, Xelda, that lives in Louisiana. If she moves, she won't be funny anymore so we won't let her move. Barely let her leave the house.

Enjoy your stay and if it's venting you dig, you've come to the right place.

BTW, just post around out in gen pop and you'll eventually get your Like button and be able to enjoy what they used to let me do, start threads.[/QUOTEI am from Natchitoches. Been here pretty much my entire life except for a stint in Shreveport for a couple years. My mom and my grandfather were huge Cowboys fans so I learned to love them from a very young age. Never could get into the Saints. I'm True Blue and Silver.