New Mock Draft - different look

RamziD

Reaction score
Again, I used the database on cbssports.com to make these picks. In this mock, I focused a lot on versatility (i.e. can project to multiple positions, can also contribute on special teams/return game, etc.)

51(2)
Louis Delmas, FS, Western Michigan
69(3) Derrick Williams, WR, PSU
101(4) T.J Lang, OG/C, Eastern Michigan
117(4) David Veikune, OLB, Hawaii
156(5) Roy Miller, DT, Texas
166(5) Donald Washington, CB, Ohio State
172(5) Frantz Joseph, ILB, FAU
197(6) Lydon Murtha, OT, Nebraska
208(6) Antonio Appleby, ILB, Virginia
210(7) Henry Melton, OLB, Texas
217(7) Brian Hoyer, QB, Michigan State

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I'd take it right now. Only pick I was "eh" about was Appleby. Loved the middle picks (from Lang to Joseph).

RamziD

Reaction score
Is it just my pre-draft adrenaline rushing, or does it seem like this draft is actually pretty deep? There are a handful of players ranked around each pick we have that I wouldn't mind in the least if we ended up taking. I have a feeling this is going to be another good to very good draft class for us.

Macnalty

Reaction score
By all the experts this is a less than average draft, but those same experts picked Choice in the fourth and Scandrick in the fifth. Seems no one wants to be in the top ten either for the money or talent. Only time will tell but I am still geeked up and will be anxious at pick 32 till 50 waiting for the reveal.

RamziD;2730466 said:
Is it just my pre-draft adrenaline rushing, or does it seem like this draft is actually pretty deep? There are a handful of players ranked around each pick we have that I wouldn't mind in the least if we ended up taking. I have a feeling this is going to be another good to very good draft class for us.