Twitter: New NFL Bylaws Approved

jrumann59

Reaction score
Hmmm... That's strange, I don't see the rule where the Cowboys will be harassed consistently throughout the season with frivolous accusations, suspensions, and bizarre and uneven penalty enforcement. Must be a rough draft.
That is an exclusive club with small number of franchises/owners that can exercise that rule, that club can be expanded or contracted by the whim of the club and Commissioner Goodell, think gentlemen's agreement...

jrumann59

Reaction score
Hmmm... That's strange, I don't see the rule where the Cowboys will be harassed consistently throughout the season with frivolous accusations, suspensions, and bizarre and uneven penalty enforcement. Must be a rough draft.
Only the owners that know the special hand shake know that rule so far I think its Blank, Mara, and Kraft and maybe Rooney

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Gentleman's agreement like not going over the cap in an uncapped year.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
That is called the "ghost rule"................meaning, if the Dallas Cowboys are involved in a play where there is no written rule, they will automatically be guilty by reason of "In the spirit of".

glimmerman

Reaction score
That’s because JJ was there so they couldn’t talk about who they wanted to suspend. I hear it’s Dak.