New Pre-Combine Mock

Reaction score
I have modified my other draft so there are fewer trades and less Madden like.

Round 1. Trade for Tampa Bay's two 2nd round picks

Round 2.
a. Maurkice Pouncey OL
too good to pass up. won Rimington award and has a very good skill set.

b.Nate Allen FS
BALLHAWK here excellent pick here and we could also pick him first and Ducasse here.

c. my suprise pick very unique.
Darryl Washington ILB
good size at 6'3 and might need to add some weight. VOCAL LEADER and can learn from Brooking and James. Willaims and Washington will allow us next year or this year to trade Barbie and be a future Tandem. If spikes is here take him

Round 3.

Jared Veldheer OL Monster size and very powerful and strong will be our future left tackle. Free can be right.

Round 4.
Javier Arenas CB/KR/PR
Quick feet as usual and great mechanics. with Newman with 2-3 years left i him Arenas can learn and become our 3rd string corner. I would love to chose Chris Cook here too. either will do.

Ken Hamlin FS to Cleveland for 5th round pick to Chiefs. Think about it he used to play for Holmgren i think Holmgren wouldn't mind hamlin here
Round 5.
a. Torrell Troup NT
Strong big and can give ratliff rests.

Round 6. Clifton Geathers DE
Big and Physical.

Round 7. Hunter Lawrence K
most accurate one inside to 50 yards.

Free Agency pick ups
David Gettis or Kelton Tindal
big speedy wide receivers who can stretch the field. Special Teamers

This allows Brewster to develop at Guard, allows us to get rid of McQuistain and Proctor with trades. We get a great kicker, a future CB, and some depth to help out in the trenches, with a possible WR.
Possible Trades:
Sam Hurd for 2011 5th
Release Barber or trade
McQuistain for 2011 6th
Proctor for 2011 7th
these guys are going to be upgraded and traded.
I like Mike Hamlin and i think he would be great at free safety
Sign Antrel Rolle for a season or 2
;) :starspin :eagles: :giants: :post:

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
TrueBeliever007;3285600 said:
I have modified my other draft so there are fewer trades and less Madden like.

Round 1. Trade for Tampa Bay's two 2nd round picks

Round 2.
a. Maurkice Pouncey OL
too good to pass up. won Rimington award and has a very good skill set.

b.Nate Allen FS
BALLHAWK here excellent pick here and we could also pick him first and Ducasse here.

c. my suprise pick very unique.
Darryl Washington ILB
good size at 6'3 and might need to add some weight. VOCAL LEADER and can learn from Brooking and James. Willaims and Washington will allow us next year or this year to trade Barbie and be a future Tandem. If spikes is here take him

Round 3.

Jared Veldheer OL Monster size and very powerful and strong will be our future left tackle. Free can be right.

Round 4.
Javier Arenas CB/KR/PR
Quick feet as usual and great mechanics. with Newman with 2-3 years left i him Arenas can learn and become our 3rd string corner. I would love to chose Chris Cook here too. either will do.

Ken Hamlin FS to Cleveland for 5th round pick to Chiefs. Think about it he used to play for Holmgren i think Holmgren wouldn't mind hamlin here
Round 5.
a. Torrell Troup NT
Strong big and can give ratliff rests.

Round 6. Clifton Geathers DE
Big and Physical.

Round 7. Hunter Lawrence K
most accurate one inside to 50 yards.

Free Agency pick ups
David Gettis or Kelton Tindal
big speedy wide receivers who can stretch the field. Special Teamers

This allows Brewster to develop at Guard, allows us to get rid of McQuistain and Proctor with trades. We get a great kicker, a future CB, and some depth to help out in the trenches, with a possible WR.
Possible Trades:
Sam Hurd for 2011 5th
Release Barber or trade
McQuistain for 2011 6th
Proctor for 2011 7th
these guys are going to be upgraded and traded.
I like Mike Hamlin and i think he would be great at free safety
Sign Antrel Rolle for a season or 2
;) :starspin :eagles: :giants: :post:

Im cool with the first 4 picks but the possible trades would never happen. McQuistan has zero trade value. Not even the last pick in the 7th round.

Reaction score
Messed up think Mike hamlin would be a great strong safety.
I also hear people thinking McQuistain could go to miami

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
TrueBeliever007;3285966 said:
Messed up think Mike hamlin would be a great strong safety.
I also hear people thinking McQuistain could go to miami

Please stop using trades in your mocks. They are ridiculously far-fetched. McQuistan has trade value??? Seriously???

We should dump our practice squad, we could get a few draft picks for them, amirite?

Reaction score
sureletsrace;3286006 said:
Please stop using trades in your mocks. They are ridiculously far-fetched. McQuistan has trade value??? Seriously???

We should dump our practice squad, we could get a few draft picks for them, amirite?

Its a mofo mock u are a failure.
Release McQuistain and Procter happy
:shoot6: :shoot3: :shoot2: :damn: ya that wat i think of u

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
TB, somebody should warn you that this board sets a limit of 50 mocks per poster in any offseason... :D

resident gator

Reaction score
I Pouncey a lot, and Allen would fill a void in our secondary. Veldheer is a raw project, I'd stay away until the 4th.

I seriously doubt a team with as many needs as Tampa would be willing to trade up into the late first though. They're looking for quantity at this point.

Reaction score
resident gator;3286987 said:
I Pouncey a lot, and Allen would fill a void in our secondary. Veldheer is a raw project, I'd stay away until the 4th.

I seriously doubt a team with as many needs as Tampa would be willing to trade up into the late first though. They're looking for quantity at this point.

Tampa might bite with an oppurtunity to get another first round talent.;)

eightysiX

Reaction score
I would love to take Tampa's two 2nd rounders off their hand, although i agree they have too many holes and i believe right now those two 2nds are way move valuable than the 27th.

Reaction score
It also depends who is there Taylor Mays would be a great strong safety and if he fell we could possibly convince them especially with raheem morris as there coach