new stadium question...

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
do you think jerry would allow some road games to be shown inside the stadium on the worlds largest jumbotron? i think that would be freakin cool...could even tailgate and watch the screen outside the stadium too. jerry could make a little more money with the consession stands... of course it should be free to watch since you can watch it at home....

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
that would limit the venues use for larger profit events.
like those giants religous things they have at texas stadium, or like garth brooks etcetc.

I wonder does the city of irving have to tear down texas stadium?
that could be a source of revenue for the city

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
cowboys#1;1234029 said:
do you think jerry would allow some road games to be shown inside the stadium on the worlds largest jumbotron? i think that would be freakin cool...could even tailgate and watch the screen outside the stadium too. jerry could make a little more money with the consession stands... of course it should be free to watch since you can watch it at home....
That would be awesome as long as nothing's going on there.

conner01

Reaction score
i don't think it would be cost effective. just think of the cost of staff and operating a stadium that size and how much you would have to sell tickets for.it's a cool idea but i could only see that for maybe a playoff game or something special like that.man you could have one heck of a super bowl party there

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I would think Irving would have all rights to Texas Stadium. I am curious to see if they'll leave the hole in the roof, would lose it's luster once the team relocates to Arlington.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I heard the NFL is trying to working out a deal with Movie theatres to broadcast games that might be a better fit.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
a guy on a Mavericks message board I post at had this idea for the Mavs during the playoffs this past summer... the "owner" of the message board is Mike Fisher and he forwarded the idea to Mark Cuban (owner of the Mavericks), who was cool enough to agree to it and so the AAC (mavs stadium in downtown dallas) was open during road games