New T.Choice Video: New Dallas Cowboys on Dancing with the Stars?

Reaction score
More Tashard Choice videos are coming your way but we wanted to give the guys a break from the SLIDE and let them show their moves

[youtube]j2WQnJbZtyM[/youtube]

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I speak for all the ladies on the Zone when I say, thank you for the beefcake shots. Loves the stud towel look. It brightens up my evening.

A little slip here or there and I might have to look at the vid in private.. :clap:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;2812865 said:
I think I speak for all the ladies on the Zone when I say, thank you for the beefcake shots. Loves the stud towel look. It brightens up my evening.

A little slip here or there and I might have to look at the vid in private.. :clap:
You aint kiddin.':wink2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
TChoice is brilliant!

Someone on one of the earlier video threads had questioned why TChoice and MartyB didn't do videos together. This may be the start of something. :)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2812865 said:

Boyzmamacita;2812868 said:
this is a family site ladies

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Marty B's 'swag surfing' was hilarious.

Edit: No homo but Marion Barber is jacked.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apollo Creed;2813005 said:
Marty B's 'swag surfing' was hilarious.

Edit: No homo but Marion Barber is jacked.
mmm, yes he is.. :p:

Straight bodylicious... Whoooo!

thanh123

Reaction score
what does his "slide" even mean. he's such a good character in the locker room, and I hope we see more of him this season.

Spectre

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2813008 said:
mmm, yes he is.. :p:

Straight bodylicious... Whoooo!
the word "bodylicious" and football should never be mentioned in the same subject.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Spectre;2813147 said:
the word "bodylicious" and football should never be mentioned in the same subject.

You must've missed those Lingerie League games with the models. Yeah, buddy.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2812865 said:

Boyzmamacita;2812868 said:

So were just pieces of meat in the butcher shop......:(

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2812998 said:
Marcus Spears sure is fat.

T Choice for team caption anyone?? He's too legit to quit.

Spears certainly does look a tad soft, I've never liked him as a player and I hope we let him walk at the end of this year - especially if some other team is willing to overpay ala Canty.

And to think BP wanted to take him at 11 instead of Ware.

burmafrd

Reaction score
And once again some needed to be reminded that BP thought he had to get Spears early since he was the only legitimate 3-4 DE around to be had. Once DWare destroyed everyone at the combine he had to be picked with the early one. Then the debate started over Merriman vs Ware and BP always wanted Ware since he thought Ware was the bettter overall player. Which of course has turned out to be absolutely true.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
burmafrd;2813306 said:
And once again some needed to be reminded that BP thought he had to get Spears early since he was the only legitimate 3-4 DE around to be had. Once DWare destroyed everyone at the combine he had to be picked with the early one. Then the debate started over Merriman vs Ware and BP always wanted Ware since he thought Ware was the bettter overall player. Which of course has turned out to be absolutely true.

Exactly why I hate BP's draft style, always drafting for size to fit his 'system'. Almost ****ed up another draft for us.

I don't need to be reminded I'm totally aware, I just understand that you don't build your team around 3-4 DEs. LT, QB, Pass Rusher. Not 3-4 DE. I know BP wasn't 'completely serious' from reports, but it was still a stupid idea regardless.

sohel001

Reaction score
The goal of this TV show competition is to pick the two leads - Sandy and Danny - for an upcoming Broadway production of this musical. On the website for this new TV program, you can watch background videos, see some pictures (images are not very interesting), and download audio tracks to create and submit your own video auditions. I don't understand the purpose of the "Be A Star" section since this show is about to air and initial auditions must have already been conducted. At this point, you can't watch any of the submitted video auditions.
While the TV show's website may have some limitations, the idea of creating synergy between a TV competition and a Broadway musical is an excellent one. TV audiences not only get to watch competitors vie for the lead parts in the Broadway production, but they also get to participate in the selection process. And through this highly participatory process, it's hard to imagine that a huge number of tickets for the theatrical production won't be sold. My guess is that the Broadway production will quickly go on a nation-wide tour to take advantage of the pre-existing audience generated from the TV show.
It's interesting to consider how dance and theater companies can create the same type of synergies on a scaled-down basis. Clearly, not everybody can go out and produce a $10 million Broadway musical. But there are other approaches - and much less expensive ones - for engaging audiences in the process of creation and seeking innovative ways to give online and live audiences a voice in different aspects of your performances. How can you use your website and online videos, for example, to provide new types of access to your works-in-progress and current performances? How can you enable audiences to vote or offer their feedback in a way that is both meaningful to participants as well as to choreographers, directors, dancers and actors? And, then, how do you leverage these higher levels of participation to build audiences, create online distribution channels for your performances and generate new revenue streams?
None of the above questions is easy to answer, but I think they are worth considering in light of the direction that popular culture is going and the increasing move toward hybrid events that leverage multiple mediums (Internet, TV and the stage) to build audiences and generate revenue.