New to CB Zone

boysfan71

Reaction score
Long time viewer, but never registered till today, cause I was unable to see all the post. So I had to register.
About myself, I was 12 years old saw Roger the dodger play and had a major crush on him. Been a fan ever since. Been to AT&T stadium 3 times but never saw a game. The last time was a meet and greet, and the other 2 times was just to visit take a tour of stadium. My first trip was in 2014 in May for Mother’s Day and my birthday. I saw the locker room and was able to put on Romo’s jersey and written jersey. That was my highlight.

UncleBubba

Reaction score
New member who enjoys the Fan Zone. I’ve been a Cowboy fan since 1975. I went to my first Cowboy game when I was 11 and saw Fran Tarkenton and Chuck Foreman blowout Roger Staubach and Tony Dorsett on a special Thursday night game. I bleed Cowboy blue!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Long time viewer, but never registered till today, cause I was unable to see all the post. So I had to register.
About myself, I was 12 years old saw Roger the dodger play and had a major crush on him. Been a fan ever since. Been to AT&T stadium 3 times but never saw a game. The last time was a meet and greet, and the other 2 times was just to visit take a tour of stadium. My first trip was in 2014 in May for Mother’s Day and my birthday. I saw the locker room and was able to put on Romo’s jersey and written jersey. That was my highlight.
That's for telling us why you had to join. I've been wondering why so many new members are joining us. Not being able to see all post is a good reason to get your feet wet. But nevertheless welcome to the zone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are allowed to start your own introduction thread, but welcome anyway!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fresh Meat!!!! Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh.

Welcome and try not to be sensitive to some members that are really unhappy right now.

They feel we are ready to flip the calendar to 27 years of woe and misery.