New to the Forum, and Very Excited!

focalized31

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Chris im 19 and i live in McAllen TX

Although im young, ive watched the cowboys FOREVER, i was raised in a house with a Grey driveway, with a HUGE Blue star in the middle! Cowboys stuff everywhere! If you aint a Fan? You aint welcome, and if you are welcome, get ready to get ragged on LOL!

Anyway, ive been reading on the forums for awhile now, ive learned alot, i agree with some, and disagree with others! I joined to get others opinions, Learn a little bit of everything, and overall enjoy the Boys with all the other fans out there!

Looking forward to chatting with alot of other BOYS fans!

Chris..

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Glad to have you here...

Enjoy your stay...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Welcome Chris and I have been to McAllen quite a few times. My inlaws live there.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
welcome bro. Its the best time of the year, dont be shy!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
:popcorn:
focalized31;1582921 said:
Hello everyone! My name is Chris im 19 and i live in McAllen TX

Although im young, ive watched the cowboys FOREVER, i was raised in a house with a Grey driveway, with a HUGE Blue star in the middle! Cowboys stuff everywhere! If you aint a Fan? You aint welcome, and if you are welcome, get ready to get ragged on LOL!

Anyway, ive been reading on the forums for awhile now, ive learned alot, i agree with some, and disagree with others! I joined to get others opinions, Learn a little bit of everything, and overall enjoy the Boys with all the other fans out there!

Looking forward to chatting with alot of other BOYS fans!

Chris..

:welcome: :suxskins: :suxjints: :suxiggle: :trophy:

Say hello to the wife and kids.................:busty: :broncos: :lions: :bengals: :jets: :bears: :jaguars: :49ers: :falcons: :colts: :dolphins: :bills: :chiefs: :bolts: :bucs: :cards: :titans: :texans: :steelers: :hawks: :saints: :ravens: :rams: :raiders: :patriots: :panthers: :vikings:

............................And the in-laws :cheers:

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Seven;1593192 said:
:popcorn:

:welcome: :suxskins: :suxjints: :suxiggle: :trophy:

Say hello to the wife and kids.................:busty: :broncos: :lions: :bengals: :jets: :bears: :jaguars: :49ers: :falcons: :colts: :dolphins: :bills: :chiefs: :bolts: :bucs: :cards: :titans: :texans: :steelers: :hawks: :saints: :ravens: :rams: :raiders: :patriots: :panthers: :vikings:

............................And the in-laws :cheers:
Ditto..

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yo Chris. Welcome aboard.

I was going to go to McAllen TX but just saw that Yeager said he's been there several times and I really don't want to take the chance of running into him.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99;1595990 said:
Yo Chris. Welcome aboard.

I was going to go to McAllen TX but just saw that Yeager said he's been there several times and I really don't want to take the chance of running into him.

More like run in to the front bumper of an Explorer :D

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Welcome young man!! You WILL NOT find a finer group of Boys fans anywhere!! Great choice:bow:

focalized31

Reaction score
Other then the Akward realtionship of two members lmao J/K..

This board is SWEET!!!

BTW : What happen today? We looked kinda bad out there?