New to the Forum

Reaction score
Hey all. First time posting on here but i read up almost everyday. I'd like to say I enjoy almost everyone's opinions and points of view on this site and after a long day of work 2 miles from fed ex. It feels good to read football from people who know what they're talking about. I have been a cowboys fan from day and we all know that wont change for any of us. The one thing that I cannot stand, and I know a lot of you will agree, is all of the posts regarding a trade of roy, julius, or most recently witten. Lets quit that stuff. Were 8-1 and for once in the past ten years I can say we are truly exceeding expectations. This team clearly has different mentality and a great cast of stars and soon-to-be. I'd just like to say that I love every single player on our 53 man roster. From the saftey who occasionally is a little slow-to-react, to good ol' no.9 at the helm whos usually good for one pick a game.Its the first year in this offense and defense, and were getting better every game. Let stop the bashing and GO COWBOYS!! lets lock up the first round by and homefield adv. so we can all see what we really want and thats a trip to AZ. Honestly, before the year i predicted 13-3 for us and it seems like were right on track. SO go back and take a look at our roster, i guarantee it will be very hard to find a player who has not made a big play.Appreciate them all guys these are our Dallas Cowboys!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Welcome to the site dude, post often.

Yeah, we got some crazy talk going on here but it's all good.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
VA COWBOYS FAN;1766444 said:
Hey all. First time posting on here but i read up almost everyday. I'd like to say I enjoy almost everyone's opinions and points of view on this site and after a long day of work 2 miles from fed ex. It feels good to read football from people who know what they're talking about. I have been a cowboys fan from day and we all know that wont change for any of us. The one thing that I cannot stand, and I know a lot of you will agree, is all of the posts regarding a trade of roy, julius, or most recently witten. Lets quit that stuff. Were 8-1 and for once in the past ten years I can say we are truly exceeding expectations. This team clearly has different mentality and a great cast of stars and soon-to-be. I'd just like to say that I love every single player on our 53 man roster. From the saftey who occasionally is a little slow-to-react, to good ol' no.9 at the helm whos usually good for one pick a game.Its the first year in this offense and defense, and were getting better every game. Let stop the bashing and GO COWBOYS!! lets lock up the first round by and homefield adv. so we can all see what we really want and thats a trip to AZ. Honestly, before the year i predicted 13-3 for us and it seems like were right on track. SO go back and take a look at our roster, i guarantee it will be very hard to find a player who has not made a big play.Appreciate them all guys these are our Dallas Cowboys!

Wow you are starting off good.......you have some major contradictions in there.......:rolleyes: :welcome:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
VA COWBOYS FAN;1766444 said:

Another wee bit of contradition.

But despite that, a big welcome from the 50,000-watt pipeline of truth, logic, plausible deniability and the Armenian Way.

BTW: If you could post a list of what we should and should not post to accomodate you, it would be helpful to us all.

Again, welcome and enjoy our happy little famiglia.

Reaction score
ok, sorry about the non- paragraphs, but where was the contradiction? Romo does usually throw one pick a game as much as I hate to admit it, but when you have double the amount in your td column im perfectly fine with that. And if i came off too stong i appologize, i even enjoy reading the trade and release talks just to see what everyone is thinking. this team just really has me pumped.but i will try to be more literate and non-contradicting my next post.btw... i live with and work with annoying unruly skins fans so this is a real nice escape for me.

sago1

Reaction score
Welcome to you. I was guilty initially of same thing but quickly learned. But then I do tend to say more then others. Find it hard to answer something with just a yes or no.

We all excited about the Cowboys. It's been so long since we've had a real Cowboy team on the field. Actually 1998 was the last year and we didn't win that playoff either.

BTW: Have you ever read ExtremeSkins? It's a totally illiterate Commanders forum owned/controlled by head huncho Snyder. A few of those guys are actually somewhat intelligent and discuss things w/o the usual garbage. Most however write like they are around 12 years old with the reading comprehension of 6. I like to check out what they saying particularly about the Cowboys. It was great reading 50 pages of their moaning and complaining when the Cowboys came from behind to beat the Bills. Never laughed so hard in my life.

Not all Commanders are bad. I actually admit to having a brother whose a Commander fan. Haven't talked to him since Sunday when they lost. I'll give him a call tonight cause with our teams playing each other I can't call much closer to that game.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;1766506 said:
Another wee bit of contradition.

But despite that, a big welcome from the 50,000-watt pipeline of truth, logic, plausible deniability and the Armenian Way.

BTW: If you could post a list of what we should and should not post to accomodate you, it would be helpful to us all.

Again, welcome and enjoy our happy little famiglia.

Not necessarily, he did say ALMOST everyones opinions...:)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum bud. Ignore the dolts who want to try and nit pick your post. I can't believe someone even takes the time to pick over someones first freakin post.

Sure the posts AFTER the 1st one are free game. The 1st one's should always just get you the welcomes. So saying that....

:welcome:

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Welcome. You'll soon find out that this is the best messageboard on the internet. I normally hate boards but CZ is a great place to discuss football with true Cowboys fans. Only other place I read is Sherdog.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome aboard, and don't sass me.

;)