New York Giants "HATE" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok, it's almost game time. Time to post up your VILE "HATE" for the new York Football Giants.

Let me start:

SCREW the Giants...

[doubleflip-off]

:eek:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I don't hate the Giants....

Three teams I think of hate......deadskins, steelers, eagles

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I hate legally ******** Elisha,
I hate eyes too close Coughlin,
I hate no game having Pierce,
and I hate the NY GIANTS!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2386503 said:

I agree. I've never really hated the Giants although I can't stand Brandon Jacobs. They are not in the same class as the Commanders & Eagles in terms of hatred. Their fans are a lot classier I guess.

HighTechDave

Reaction score
THUMPER;2386550 said:
I agree. I've never really hated the Giants although I can't stand Brandon Jacobs. They are not in the same class as the Commanders & Eagles in terms of hatred. Their fans are a lot classier I guess.

kill me.....

Primetime42

Reaction score
I cannot post, without getting banned, the way I truly feel about the NY VaGiants and their classless players.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Last week it seemd my turning the other cheek in regards to hate mongoring a team seemed to work.

I can't bring myself to do it this week with the woe is us, the football world hates us, big-mouthed Jacobs New York Tiny's.

I wanna see Coughlin on the sidelines making that face like he just found out his mother was raped, tortured and then killed by a biker gang and his father hired them to do it.

Brandon Jacobs needs a real football helmet instead of the logo being spray painted on that big, fat, air-filled melon with plenty of space to rent. I hope he forgets to shave before thay tape him up. He may end up a good person with the right man at his side.

Tuck...............he's just an unfortunate by-product of being associated with the likes of half-wit sociopaths that couldn't collectively figure the sum of 1 and 1 if you spoted them both 1's.

About the only thing I don't hate about this "football" team is that they were smart enough to get rid of Shockless.(Although his departure, rumor has it, was all Coughlins husbands idea) I no longer have to endure that over-hyped sap that only performed well cause #31(then) was his responsibility, twice a year. I compared it to a high-colonic via firehose, minus the water, replaced with sulfuric acid.

Opey needs a Hooker. Plain and simple. I can't think of any other way to induce life into him. Hearing the word's "VD compounded with clap, and it's spreading" may get to him. Adding "You NEED to tell your mother so we can start treating her too" should make three quarters of that foot ball team in dire need of Penecillan.

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2386482 said:
ok, it's almost game time. Time to post up your VILE "HATE" for the new York Football Giants.

Let me start:

SCREW the Giants...

[doubleflip-off]

:eek:

I almost never get into the hate threads but I will make an exception for the Giants. I hate the Giants and their cockiness!

HighTechDave

Reaction score
THUMPER;2386550 said:

let me help you with your hate of the Giants.

They have a ritual before Cowboys games, where they Kick Puppies, and step on Baby Ducks.

Change your mind yet?

:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Picture it, 2007...

0000004286_20060919221138.jpg

Regular season...

9/9/07...Won vs. New York Giants, 45-35
11/11/07...Won @ New York Giants, 31-20

Playoffs and a chance to end 12 years of frustration...

1/13/08...Lost vs. Giants, 17-21

Hate? I have not yet begun to hate them as much as I will by game time.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;2386503 said:

Ditto, but substitute the Eagles for me and slip in the 49ers.

18and1

Reaction score
I hate the Eagles more than I hate the Cowboys. I hate Brain Dawkins more than anyone in pro sports for his late dirty hit on Ike Hilliard that put him out for the season a few years ago. I despise Philly. But the Cowboys are a close second.

Reaction score
18and1;2386625 said:
I hate the Eagles more than I hate the Cowboys. I hate Brain Dawkins more than anyone in pro sports for his late dirty hit on Ike Hilliard that put him out for the season a few years ago. I despise Philly. But the Cowboys are a close second.

I agree on Dawkins! What a Tool!

HighTechDave

Reaction score
18and1;2386625 said:

you still sore about a couple of little ole Super Bowl losses, still???

:lombardi:

:D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HighTechDave;2386622 said:
Well, thanks for driving an old Star Trek fan crazy! :mad:

Is this a scene from Errand of Mercy or Day of the Dove?

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jacobs and Pierce - if those two aren't enough to make you hate the Giants, I don't know what is!

:giants:

18and1

Reaction score
numnuts23;2386659 said:
Jacobs and Pierce - if those two aren't enough to make you hate the Giants, I don't know what is!

:giants:

Oh, you mean this Pierce? I think he's awesome. :)

610x.jpg

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
18and1;2386671 said:

Nope, this one.

http://i213.***BLOCKED***/albums/cc290/ChelseagirlinDC/donkey20oatie20image.jpg

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
18and1;2386671 said:

610x.jpg

Personally, I think the league should consider "dry-humping well after the tackle" as a personal foul, don't you?