Video: New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys | Week 1 Game Preview | Move the Sticks

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Wooooooooooohoooooooo!!!

I can’t get more hyped.

This is it boys. No more hoping we’re good.

We are damn good. Now it’s time to prove it.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm surprised at how optimistic I am even though our defense got steamrolled and our offense was so easily punked in the last real game they had. Normally I'm a lot more distrustful of the media but in this case I think I believe them,,, the Cowboys are a lot better than they were last year.

Reaction score
Head coach is still a major concern

Sure they are better. But will they be ready to play? Will they play to the level of the opposition?

I'm worried

Xeven

Reaction score
Dallas should have a stellar year. The post Romo guys are mostly vets now and have some of the best talent available. Seems like everyone is healthy and we have a few old vets still around to provide the wisdom.

Only coaching should ruin this team, this year.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm surprised at how optimistic I am even though our defense got steamrolled and our offense was so easily punked in the last real game they had. Normally I'm a lot more distrustful of the media but in this case I think I believe them,,, the Cowboys are a lot better than they were last year.

I'd be banking on this team if we didn't have Garrett hamstringing us, year after year.

I feel this way going into almost every year.

Then along comes the clapper.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd be banking on this team if we didn't have Garrett hamstringing us, year after year.

I feel this way going into almost every year.

Then along comes the clapper.

I have a hard time scapegoating the head coach when it's not even clear that the QB is of playoff caliber. One offensive coordinator failed to find that sweet spot for Dak and was fired,,,, maybe the new coordinator will have better luck.