Newest Little Cowboy!

dback

Reaction score
Congrats on the new baby. My wife and I are expecting a little girl on October 19. Hopefully she will be here in time for some great football.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Contratulations here as well. But I have to tell you, that child looks about 6 months old. Bledsoe's play made that child age quickly from stress. :)

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Congrats man! N hey with all respect, the baby made me laugh on like the 5th. pic where hes laying on top of mom. funny impression hes making.. hehe

awesome family.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Clove said:
Contratulations here as well. But I have to tell you, that child looks about 6 months old. :)

He will be 7 weeks old Tuesday. And yes I think he lost a little bit of innocence on that last interception. ;)

cowboys4life

Reaction score
beautiful family you have....ive got to get me some gear for my little girl and well we have a boy due on dec1...

DA FAN

Reaction score
Great! Another Cowboys Fan!!!!

That is the most precious gift anyone can get, Take good care of your baby.

Congratulations!!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great Looking Family Z.

Congrats on the new Cowboys Fan in your life.

Best wishes to you and your family.:cool:

I love that first picture.

Looks like he is thinking..."What's wrong with you Fool"

Good stuff.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Congrats. Baby looks great.
Take care of your little Diamond.

Your now the Jem shaper and polisher.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
ZK, very nice, beautiful family. You and your wife are very lucky to have him. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that thou. Please pass my congradulations on to the wife and I look forward to more photos on your Sons Cowboy progression.

:beer2:

Fine Work

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Congratulations dude. But its me, but I never would post pictures ( I had bad experience years ago when I did that).

I will say that, when Cowboys lose, you wont fester like you used to before having kids. Its always great to play or look at your kids, without getting worked up over the loss.