Newman's Game Key For Defense the Rest of the Year

khiladi

Reaction score
With the performance of Newman, there is no way Wade can justify not playing as much man-to-man coverage anymore. Hell, they played more man then I have seen all year. This allowed the defensive line to make life miserable for Jason Campbell. They also got additional help to stop the run. If I see Wade with this soft-zone crap yet again, I'm gonna go down there and chop him in his adam's apple....

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I agree, Terrance deffinitely came back with a "swagger". I look better yesterday then he has at any point the last two seasons. Keep him playing Man-to-Man Coverage, and myabe our turnover ratio will improve. The secondary needs to do a better job in the flat though. Hamlin and Davis need to do a better job on not falling for the double team.

brickman

Reaction score
Newman is the man. I really think he was the difference maker in the game last night. He hounded Santana Moss all night and made his life miserable. The airplane after he knocked down the last Washington pass was epic. He was playing like he was a kid. It was awesome!!!!!!

:bow: