Newsflash: Leean Tweeden is not hot, bet ya didn't even know it.

nathanlt

Reaction score
How do I know this?? Well, she went on a USO tour to Oman, and arrived without makeup. I, and many of the other guys included, was shocked at how "plain jane" she is without her makeup. It's almost scary as to what can be done with makeup. I'll give her this, she did volunteer to go on a USO tour, that says something positive about her, but she certainly ruined the perception that she was "hot".

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
nathanlt said:
How do I know this?? Well, she went on a USO tour to Oman, and arrived without makeup. I, and many of the other guys included, was shocked at how "plain jane" she is without her makeup. It's almost scary as to what can be done with makeup. I'll give her this, she did volunteer to go on a USO tour, that says something positive about her, but she certainly ruined the perception that she was "hot".

call me weird but i kinda like that plain jane look!
to me one of the most sexy women out there is christina ricci
some would say she is plain jane

i always prefered mary anne to ginger! ;)

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/74/039_43779.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ArkCowboy said:

Man there is something about Ricci and mena suvari (american pie girl)....something about those two that I just can not get past.

The eyes and those super high foreheads......I just can not get past it to find them even remotely attractive.

To each his own I guess.

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Man there is something about Ricci and mena suvari (american pie girl)....something about those two that I just can not get past.

The eyes and those super high foreheads......I just can not get past it to find them even remotely attractive.

To each his own I guess.

talk about american pie girls, to further illuminate my oddness, i always thought the flute girl (alyson hannigan) pretty fine too!

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

They have eyes and a forehead? Are those new additions? :D

nathanlt

Reaction score
If Leeann Tweeden were walking by with just a pair of normal jeans, and a baggy T-shirt with no makeup, you would have NO idea it was her. She enjoys complete anonymity without her makeup, I guarantee you!!!

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
ArkCowboy said:

I have to agree with Ark on this. Espcelly the alyson hannigan part.

And from the few repeats I have seen I agree about the Ginger vs. Mary Anne part too.