Next game we get 7 of our best players back

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Count them...7

Newman, Romo, Felix

and TO, Witten, Barber, and Roy Williams

If that team stays healthy no one can guard us. We can give up 17 to 21 points per, and still be okay. We need to spank the Commanders though for a message and confidence.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Roy Williams (on D) is out for the year I think, and we've had TO, Witten, Roy Williams (on O) and Barber.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
thechosen1n2;2396432 said:
Count them...7

Newman, Romo, Felix

If that team stays healthy no one can guard us. We can give up 17 to 21 points per, and still be okay. We need to spank the Commanders though for a message and confidence.
I think I saw those guys playing yesterday.

juck

Reaction score
KOSIER Finally.The brains of the oline.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
He's trying to make the point that with Romo back, they'll be renewed players.

We'll see.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
maybe he means the real Roy E. Williams since we haven't seen him yet with a real qb throwing to him.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think the point was that they've been pretty much not part of the games without Romo cause the defenses knew that Brad Johnson couldn't complete a pass to save his life.

So, yeah, they'll actually be part of the games from this point on. He did fail to mention Kyle though.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Count them...7

Newman, Romo, Felix

do you really want us to count them? like just in case you might have miscounted and you wanted us to verify the exact number just to be sure? or you weren't sure yourself? or....? I'm gonna give counting them a shot. When I'm through I'll let you know if my number matches yours

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2396460 said:
I think the point was that they've been pretty much not part of the games without Romo cause the defenses knew that Brad Johnson couldn't complete a pass to save his life.

So, yeah, they'll actually be part of the games from this point on. He did fail to mention Kyle though.

exactly..(and i did forget about kyle) But we havent seen the real effect of any receiver, and therefore the line is stacked, so barber is not effective. So yes those players have been on the field, but you may as well had zuriel smith, randall williams, and kenyon rambo as your receivers, with michael wiley as your running back, and maybe dave leflour as your tight end.

smoovb

Reaction score
Count them...7

Newman, Romo, Felix

Although it will be nice to see Romo under center again, I still think we have a MAJOR issue. And that issue is the play of our offensive line. Simply put, we are getting our behinds whooped on the offensive front. That said, it is extremely hard to get the ball to all the weapons we have. I truly believe if our offensive linemen were to play well, then we would have a great shot at the playoffs. In addition, if they played lights out, it may solve some of our woes on the defense as well.

30yrheel

Reaction score
newman won't be back, felix won't be 100% the rest of the year

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Might as well remain optimistic.

The realist in me knows, however, that these guys being injured isn't what's made the OL look like complete buffoons the last month.

The same clowns who got Romo hit 20 times against an average AZ DL are still the ones charged with protecting Romo.