Next Saturday could be early Christmas present

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
for me.....

that is if the Cowboys beat the Eagles this week.

The day will start off with my HS alma mater competing for State in football....if they win, it will be our 7th State Championship........

Also, the Spurs play that day. Hopefully they will win and continue to lead the Western Conference....

Finally, the Cowboys play the Panthers. If the Cowboys win that game, they get HCA throughout the playoffs.....

So hopefully all 3 of my teams can give me an early Christmas gift......

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Biggems;1834437 said:
for me.....

The day will start off with my HS alma mater competing for State in football....if they win, it will be our 7th State Championship........

Also, the Spurs play that day. Hopefully they will win and continue to lead the Western Conference....

Finally, the Cowboys play the Panthers. If the Cowboys win that game, they get HCA throughout the playoffs.....

Doncha mean HFA... ;)

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Biggems;1834437 said:
for me.....

who's your alma mater?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Biggems;1834437 said:
for me.....

HFA is going to be freaking sweet!!!

Of course the Panther game is on freaking NFL Network so none of us get to watch it.........thanks Time Warner:mad:

Beast is so getting Direct TV for next year, freaking Time Warner just sent me a rate increase notice for their HD service.

I cant watch the Boyz, but I get Japanese kick boxing and Home Shopping Network in beautiful HD now:eek:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1834582 said:
HFA is going to be freaking sweet!!!

Of course the Panther game is on freaking NFL Network so none of us get to watch it.........thanks Time Warner:mad:

Beast is so getting Direct TV for next year, freaking Time Warner just sent me a rate increase notice for their HD service.

I cant watch the Boyz, but I get Japanese kick boxing and Home Shopping Network in beautiful HD now:eek:

I have the NFL Network :cool:

tunahelper

Reaction score
Biggems;1834437 said:
for me.....

I will be there and my record is undefeated when going to watch the Cowboys play.

mwj473

Reaction score
tunahelper;1834637 said:
I will be there and my record is undefeated when going to watch the Cowboys play.

I'll be there also, and I'm also undefeated. Panthers & Falcons last year, Dolphins this year. Just go ahead and put another tick mark in the "W" column. ;)