Next week is critical

links18

Reaction score
This Sunday the Packs get a woeful Panthers team at home, so give them a win. That means we have to hold serve by beating a desperate Commanders team. Assuming we do that, we have a decent shot to take over the race for HF advantage on Thanksgiving with us playing a woeful Jets team at home and the Pack playing the Lions on the road, setting us up to possibly be one game up when we play the Pack the following Thursday. First order of business though is to beat the Deadksins........

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
To me, every game is critical until we lock up Division Title and HFA.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
My bad. I thought we could actually take it easy against the Skins. Glad you straightened me out there. ;)

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
A game vs The forskins is Important how???????

visionary

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1761709 said:
My bad. I thought we could actually take it easy against the Skins. Glad you straightened me out there. ;)

can i still lay on the couch or will i need to be on the treadmill during the game? :D

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The ONLY way we lose next weekend is if the team lets up after the two big road wins. I don't see it happening. Not with this team. Hell, we'd have to play as bad as Miami in order for the Skins to win.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Best thing the Cowboys can do is take care of business and talk about it afterwards. Right now we are in a great position but nothing is locked up as of now.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Star4Ever;1761794 said:
The ONLY way we lose next weekend is if the team lets up after the two big road wins. I don't see it happening. Not with this team. Hell, we'd have to play as bad as Miami in order for the Skins to win.

I agree, If this was another team with the same record out of our division I could say we could have a let down after The gints game . But The Forskins???, Hell, Boy will be as high , if not higher for this one because of the hatred .

I'm confident that The Boys will take care of business.;)

hockix

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1761708 said:
To me, every game is critical until we lock up Division Title and HFA.

To me, every game is critical til we lock up the SB....

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
links18;1761701 said:
This Sunday the Packs get a woeful Panthers team at home, so give them a win. That means we have to hold serve by beating a desperate Commanders team. Assuming we do that, we have a decent shot to take over the race for HF advantage on Thanksgiving with us playing a woeful Jets team at home and the Pack playing the Lions on the road, setting us up to possibly be one game up when we play the Pack the following Thursday. First order of business though is to beat the Deadksins........

IT will be critical when we play them,

The winner will have a huge advantage for homefield.