Next year Diggs on one side Bland on the other?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see Bland and Diggs.

I can also see Gilmore back as the 3rd CB. Or how would he be in the slot. If Lewis is gone.

Also depends how the draft falls, if they don’t do something with a FA.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gilmore will be a FA. I'd like him back cheap.

Lewis needs to go. Igbinoghene, Wright, Scott, Goodwin we need to figure out.

In an attempt to save money The Cowboys will likely draft a CB on day 1 or day 2 and possibly add a journeyman type in FA.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Certainly Bland doesn't go back to Nicole. Will Gilmore be back? Is he just signed for one year? Certainly will have the best corner tandem in the NFL next season if Diggs comes back 100%
Ball hawking...times,

Kwyn

Reaction score
No doubt. Gilmore was on a one year deal, right? If he wants to finish his career here as a 3rd, CB, I’m all for it.

BossRhino

Reaction score
There's no guarantee Trevon Diggs will ever be the same. Can't believe it until you see it. In theory, sure it seems great on paper that Dallas will have two ballhawking all-pro corners manning the edges....doesn't always play out the way it looks on paper.

conner01

Reaction score
I can see Bland and Diggs.

I can also see Gilmore back as the 3rd CB. Or how would he be in the slot. If Lewis is gone.

Also depends how the draft falls, if they don’t do something with a FA.
In today’s nfl being a slot guy isn’t what it once was. Bland can play either so if Gilmore comes back he likely goes to slot and who knows what happens in the draft. I just hope we pick another bland so we have to discuss who plays which lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Certainly Bland doesn't go back to Nicole. Will Gilmore be back? Is he just signed for one year? Certainly will have the best corner tandem in the NFL next season if Diggs comes back 100%
I'm just worried about Thursday