Next year's schedule could hint about new HC/DC/OC

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Cowboys play CHi/Det/Min/GB and Miami/NE/NYJ/Buff. Jason Garrett gives them an up and coming coach who knows Miami inside out and has studied NE/NYJ/Buff extensively. Rivera would give the Cowboys a huge advantage in the CHI/Dal game next year and Rivera knows GB/Det/Minn like the back of his hand. Throw in a DC who can bring some more advantages/secrets from some other team. Say the DB coach of the Eagles as DC.

And we could get valuable draft secrets/thinking about other teams. Garrett can tell us a little about who the Dolphins have as sleepers/hidden gems. And Rivera could tell us a lot about Chicago's draft thinking. Throw in a new DC from another team and we just came into a lot of draft info/secrets.

If the Cowboys do this search right, we may just strike gold next season especially.

Give me HC Rivera/OC Garrett/DC Singeltary (if available).

brewers47

Reaction score
If the Cowboys have to hire someone to beat GB/Det/Minn then we have alot more problems than just head coach.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Pardon me. I forgot the Cowboys were so good that they could just show up and beat the likes of Det and others. I guess we don't need the extra inside info, after all. Then again, I seem to recall the Cowboys couldn't even beat the Lions at home.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
ninja;1336593 said:
The Cowboys play CHi/Det/Min/GB and Miami/NE/NYJ/Buff. Jason Garrett gives them an up and coming coach who knows Miami inside out and has studied NE/NYJ/Buff extensively. Rivera would give the Cowboys a huge advantage in the CHI/Dal game next year and Rivera knows GB/Det/Minn like the back of his hand. Throw in a DC who can bring some more advantages/secrets from some other team. Say the DB coach of the Eagles as DC.

And we could get valuable draft secrets/thinking about other teams. Garrett can tell us a little about who the Dolphins have as sleepers/hidden gems. And Rivera could tell us a lot about Chicago's draft thinking. Throw in a new DC from another team and we just came into a lot of draft info/secrets.

If the Cowboys do this search right, we may just strike gold next season especially.

Give me HC Rivera/OC Garrett/DC Singeltary (if available).
If we get Rivera and Garrett, I'll be a very happy man.