Nfc East And Guns???

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Hey guys I had a random thought today on my way to work, and I began to think about the players that have been shot either by themselves or by the hands of others. The only team that has not endured such an issue is the Eagles...........interesting ehh?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
http://forums.realpolice.net/showthread.php?t=37092

Jerome McDougal. Not his fault but still..

July 29, 2005 — Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Jerome McDougle was shot in the stomach by armed robbers, police said Friday. The team said he was in good condition after surgery.

He originally was listed in critical condition. However, Derek Boyko, the Eagles' director of media operations, said McDougle had spoken to team officials and was walking around his hospital room.

"Our understanding is that Jerome is in good condition after undergoing surgery," the team said in a statement. "At this time, we are still in the process of gathering the facts of his situation. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jerome and his family."

McDougle, who played at the University of Miami, was due to be in the team's camp Monday, the reporting date for Eagles' veterans. Rookies reported Friday.

McDougle, 27, was airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center, where he underwent the surgery.

Three armed robbers approached McDougle in his silver Mercedes coupe late Thursday, police said.

With their faces covered, the suspects demanded that he hand over his property, then one of them shot McDougle in the stomach, police said. Police said the robbers weren't didn't say what property they wanted.

McDougle opened the door and tried to get out of the car, but another robber fired two shots, which police said missed him and hit the inside of the door.

The robbers, who police said were likely teens, fled on foot and remain at large, police said.

It wasn't clear whether McDougle was in his car or near it when he was approached, police said.

McDougle was a first-round pick in 2003, but has been plagued with injuries in Philadelphia. In two seasons, he had 18 tackles in 19 games, including two sacks.

McDougle had 114 tackles and 14 sacks in two seasons at Miami, and was a second-team All-American in 2002.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The Eagles have been too damn high to care about weapons.

Toting guns just isn't a priority when you've got the munchies.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2463338 said:
The Eagles have been too damn high to care about weapons.

Toting guns just isn't a priority when you've got the munchies.
:laugh2:

That's good stuffs right there.

26-17

Don Corleone

Reaction score
The larger common thread isn't the NFC East, but rather the University of Miami.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Marvin Harrison's incident happened in Philly didn't it? I think that's guilt by association.