NFL.com: Drive of the week

dback

Reaction score
I am no football expert, but the pass to Choice looked absolutely brilliant. Romo read the LB and put it just out of his reach and hit Tashard perfectly. If we could execute that play a few more times a game, it will really open up another deep option.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dbacklund;3039323 said:
I am no football expert, but the pass to Choice looked absolutely brilliant. Romo read the LB and put it just out of his reach and hit Tashard perfectly. If we could execute that play a few more times a game, it will really open up another deep option.
Same with the pass over Chevis Jackson. I've heard Romo comment on a pass like that before. He has this uncanny feel for whether or not a defender can get in position to be able to make a play on the ball -- i.e., whether his body can physically get turned around in time or drop back quick enough to get in position.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
We finally saw the accuracy this week that Romo has displayed over much of his career. He was dropping those passes into the tiniest of windows and the receivers were making plays too. Most of this season, Romo has been high or behind his receivers. I wonder if they identified some mechanics problems that Romo had during the bye week.

Romo gets into these funks...I think it's because he tries to emulate something he's not. Remember last season he tried to be Tom Brady and this season he tried to be a bus driver. I think Romo just needs to focus on being...Romo. He's finding a good balance between ball security and play making.