NFL.com Game Rewind & Replay Re-Cutter, You Want To See This!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Look at NFL.com sneak these sweet little features onto their site. I honestly cannot believe what I am seeing. If this is what I think it is, I might be in love.

Game Rewind

http://www.nfl.com/gamerewind?icampaign=Rewind_GameCenter

Looks like you can pay $20.00 and watch EVERY GAME from 2008 with unlimited access until April.

Of course it isn't live but for those who are always looking for a download of the game, why the hell not give this a shot.

I might look at it here in a few days. After my schedule calms down, I might just throw $20 at it so I can go back and watch games after the season is over.

Looks like the site has blackouts during live broadcasts. Not a big deal, should be watching the game anyway. If you aren't then you probably wouldn't be able to be at the computer. At least thats how I roll. If I can't get the game on local, off to a place that has it unless I am doing something that doesn't allow me to do anything all together.

Will have all games through the Super Bowl.

No commercials.

Watch up to 4 games at once.

HD-Quality. I actually tested the demo out and at first the quality was pretty poor to be called HD. It was still good enough, better than any streaming sites but not HD. After a few seconds though, the quality really started to pick up and the picture looked great.

The demo is footage from last years SB. Think it was like 15 minutes long.

Pause, rewind, fast forward.

"Integrated team and player stats" - whatever that is, who knows. Sounds like a bonus to me.

Replay Re-Cutter

http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/

This might be even cooler. MAKE your own highlight videos right on NFL.com.

Check this out:

http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/clip.aspx?key=E21085AE7E012E6F&ctx=

The page you do it in is a little finnicky but its pretty easy. I don't know how much footage they have from each game but they have all the games on there.

Pretty SWEET if you ask me!

:bow: NFL.com :bow:

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
The Rewind showed up in HD for me. I may have to cough up the 20 bucks for this.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
masomenos85;2498939 said:
The Rewind showed up in HD for me. I may have to cough up the 20 bucks for this.

Yeah, it showed up in HD for me. I was just talking about the quality right off the bat.

Really nothing shocking, just the buffering took a little longer than I thought.

And oh yeah, I'll be dropping twenty in a few days. I'd spend too much time on it if I payed for it now.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Wow. That's pretty impressive. I guess it depends on how we finish out the season. I'm not sure how motivated I would be to watch replays knowing that we ended up not making the playoffs or something. :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
NFL Network games I guess are blacked out too? It shows blackout dates, but it says nothing about Saturday being blacked out. I would pay for this and it would be even better if they streamed NFL Network to boot!

Screw Cablevision!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Never mind I see new games are posted Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
theogt;2499194 said:
About damn time they did this.

Yeah, its almost like "welcome to the internet".

I'm actually shocked that more people have gotten into this yet.

I know its a little early in the day but this is gold.