Video: NFL Combine Prep: Biggest Storylines For The Cowboys & McCarthy Sympathy | Shan & RJ

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Something Bobby Belt says in video is The Washington CB McDuffie is not too small for the Quinn and cowboys and that they like him.

morasp

Reaction score
Wow! I didn’t know Belt hated McCarthy so much.
:omg:
Everyone's a critic I guess pretty pathetic. To be honest our defense needs to be much better if they ever want to do anything in the tournament. There's a college coach up the road from me that makes for than McCarthy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone's a critic I guess pretty pathetic. To be honest our defense needs to be much better if they ever want to do anything in the tournament.

There was very little else that this segment contained. Heck one of them was doing his nails! The segment was supposed to be about players at the combine and they barely touched on that. Just re-mention of a corner that Broaddus talked about that Dallas isn’t drafting anyway.

RS12

Reaction score
I REALLY HOPE we dont draft a DB at 24. The teams ahead if us bailed us out last year in the same scenario. The reality is Micah literally fell in their lap. Also I have been hearing a lot of buzz on UW other corner Gordon who is a bigger corner.

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't care if we take a corner or not. As long as the guy is clearly the best player on the board.

Last year, we were set to take a corner over the best player in Parsons, and thankfully Denver and Carolina prevented us from making that decision.

If the situation is reversed this year, and a corner is there that head and shoulders above the other guys we like, we should take him.