NFL Field pass?

cowboy101

Reaction score
Anyone here ever sign up for NFL Field pass to listen to the games? I got an email that said it was like 30 for the season or 9 a month.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
cowboy101 said:
Anyone here ever sign up for NFL Field pass to listen to the games? I got an email that said it was like 30 for the season or 9 a month.
I did the first time they had it no Cowboy games...well at least not from the Cowboy announcers

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
cowboy101 said:

Get Sirius satellite radio. You will love it!

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboy101,

I would hold off on that... There is a station(the religious one.. I cant remember its web address) that you can listen to the Cowboys broadcasters.. I think its Brad Sham and Babe.. Can someone give the address??

VACowboy

Reaction score
There's no Cowboys feed because the Cowboys own the radio rights and say NO to the NFL making money off of it. The game will be streamed for free from dallascowboys.com.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
Cowboy101,

I would hold off on that... There is a station(the religious one.. I cant remember its web address) that you can listen to the Cowboys broadcasters.. I think its Brad Sham and Babe.. Can someone give the address??

http://www.khoy.org/

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
There's no Cowboys feed because the Cowboys own the radio rights and say NO to the NFL making money off of it. The game will be streamed for free from dallascowboys.com.

Along those lines, if the broadcast from the official site turns out not to be so good, you can always sign up for the 7-day FREE trial at nfl.com the day of the third preseason game, and you'd be able to catch both the third and fourth games for free, since they're only five days apart. Just don't forget to cancel after that fourth game.

deelo22

Reaction score
I've got field pass, mainly because I like to watch highlights of past games, not just the cowboys. I'm dissappointed. They only show the touchdowns from all the games. It's not worth the money.

oldschoolfan

Reaction score
I'm up here is New England, so NFL Field Pass allows me to listen to the games. Yes, the game is called from the opposing team's announcers, but at least I can still catch the games. and for $30 for the season... its not that bad.

Now if the NFL could do what MLB.com offers - live feeds, that would be awesome!