Twitter: NFL has a Parsons' problem by Baldinger

pansophy

Reaction score
Orcah Parsons
fbff7f8b363001eb4a42dd5e29b162c8.jpg

search

Zman5

Reaction score
Every time I watch Baldy's break down on Parsons, I get more impressed by Parsons' strength.
It seems like every week I see Parsons throwing 300plus LB OLinemen around like it's nothing.
I knew he was fast, but I didn't know he was this strong.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dominant defender as a 21 year old rookie that last played football as a true college sophomore in 2019. He’s playing like the best Defender in football. Offenses can’t stop him.

He’s already much better than he was in the first half of the season. And the guy is going to get a lot better than he is right now. That is a disturbing thought for the rest of the NFL.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think Baldy may have a bigger man crush on Micah than any of us do!

He's watched and seen so many players but I really think he is a football junkie that loves great players, and Parsons is looking like one of the best rookie defensive players to ever play in this league. We are all going to be telling grandkids about this season and potentially player for ever. He is just...I've never seen a defensive player just stand out every single game.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's watched and seen so many players but I really think he is a football junkie that loves great players, and Parsons is looking like one of the best rookie defensive players to ever play in this league. We are all going to be telling grandkids about this season and potentially player for ever. He is just...I've never seen a defensive player just stand out every single game.
Agreed. He's a beast with brains...Ooh, he's The Beast!!
1b2Ny8h.jpg

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bonus break down of RG.

So many athletes on this defense. We have ballers at all 3 levels. This defense IS Superbowl caliber. If the offense can even regain a semblance of what it was before (and I think they flat out have too much talent on O to stay this bad) this team can take it the distance. If we get both sides of the ball working at the same time I think this team will be very hard to beat. I am getting big time 2012 Giants vibes except I think this team has better players all around and a higher ceiling when firing on all cylinders.