Video: NFL: Jason Witten's Legendary Highlights: The Greatest TE in Cowboys History

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Video unavailable but the last Highlight I watched I remember being intrigued at how fast/athletic/YAC capable a young witten actually was.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Video unavailable but the last Highlight I watched I remember being intrigued at how fast/athletic/YAC capable a young witten actually was.
Yep. Sadly I've found some don't realize the aging version of Witten we saw his last several years was not how Witten always was.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like all my favorite cowboys...I will remember Jason in his prime. Some flame out quick...and it;s easy. We think Smiles Austin made Tony Romo......but that isn't how it happened,. Others keep playing and the memory wants you to focus on only the last play.

Jason Witten was the best TE in football....blocking, catching, hard yards. Some TE's got flashy yards......fine...long range TE's are shiny toys. But hard working TE's....doing dirty work....rare.

Thanks Jsaon.....for your dedication and leadership. Getting that TD without a helmet? Priceless. HoFer.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like all my favorite cowboys...I will remember Jason in his prime. Some flame out quick...and it;s easy. We think Smiles Austin made Tony Romo......but that isn't how it happened,. Others keep playing and the memory wants you to focus on only the last play.

Jason Witten was the best TE in football....blocking, catching, hard yards. Some TE's got flashy yards......fine...long range TE's are shiny toys. But hard working TE's....doing dirty work....rare.

Thanks Jsaon.....for your dedication and leadership. Getting that TD without a helmet? Priceless. HoFer.
He just knew how to get open. Sometimes in later in his career he didn’t get deep enough. I don’t know if because he was Romos BFF. And that’s why he had so many catches. But I don’t recall them dropping to Mini. But I do remember opening night the ball bouncing off his foot foot in the Giants recovering it in beating us in the new stadium. But I’ll never forget Dak Prescott pulling a classic Tony Romo spin out and throwing to Witten in the Endzone in Lambo. So many memories

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I must say Google really screwed up a lot of that post I just did. Lol thanks for understanding. And reading between the lines lol

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jason Witten's Legendary Highlights: The Greatest TE in Cowboys History | NFL Legends Highlights

oh man video blocked on my end....but Witten was the best...even when he had lost a step or two he still had close quarter jukes that often faked out first tackler....and he blocked like a lineman

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh man video blocked on my end....but Witten was the best...even when he had lost a step or two he still had close quarter jukes that often faked out first tackler....and he blocked like a lineman
It isn't blocked....just click and go to youtube.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jason Witten's Legendary Highlights: The Greatest TE in Cowboys History | NFL Legends Highlights

also i am convinced Witten had the strongest fingers in football...he could make finger tip catches on balls coming in like lightening and ball did not budge once his fingers gripped it

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
If I had to choose one word to describe Witten:

Warrior.

Beat TE in cowboys history and one of the best in NFL history.

ghst187

Reaction score
Caught passes from everyone from Quincy Carter to Dak Prescott…wow