1. Pats
2. Cowboys
3. Packers
4. Colts
5. Steelers

edited: Pack was 3 on his list.

dlv6177

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that . I thought Mark was unveiling ESPN's Power Rankings not just his

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Trey Wingo said today on The Colin Cowturd show that he thinks a Cowboy-patriot rematch would be really interesting...says he thinks Dallas could beat NE

of course once he said that, Cowturd changed the subject and didnt discuss it any further

also, I didnt listen to his whole show, but when I did listen early all he was talking about is how NE will own the Giants late in the season ...

David

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Im not sure he could say anything to make himself look like a bigger donkey.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Wait, I though Schlereth had the Packers one spot behind the Cowboys?

Wasn't it:

Pats
Cowboys
Packers
Colts
Steelers

or did I get it wrong?

dlv6177

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1761600 said:
Wait, I though Schlereth had the Packers one spot behind the Cowboys?

Wasn't it:

Pats
Cowboys
Packers
Colts
Steelers

or did I get it wrong?

You're right.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dallas;1761589 said:
Get his top 5 teams in the NFL today.

1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Packers
5. Cowboys

Mark is tearing him a NEW one. :laugh2:

What a total fool.

Mark has his as

1. Pats
2. Cowboys
3. Colts
4. Packers
5. Steelers

who cares.

None of that matters. THe pats are the obvious best team in the league. They will play the steelers on december 9th. Dallas and Green Bay are equals, they will play in three weeks.

All those teams are going to or have bumped into each other. All these rankings are goofy, and espn the ultimate in goofy thrive off of it.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
theebs;1761623 said:
who cares.

None of that matters. THe pats are the obvious best team in the league. They will play the steelers on december 9th. Dallas and Green Bay are equals, they will play in three weeks.

All those teams are going to or have bumped into each other. All these rankings are goofy, and espn the ultimate in goofy thrive off of it.

Jeebus - don't shoot the messenger. It's called CONTENT. We all know these rankings don't mean anything.

It'll be ok.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
not shooting the messenger, I just dont see what the big deal is. None of these mean anything. Especially coming from espn analysts, I happen to like hodge actually and it doesnt upset me if he thinks we are the 5th team or the 15th team.

I think trey wingo and mark schlereth are complete jerks. They epitomize what is bad about espn.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
They are entitled to their opinion.

Why is it so horrible that somebody thinks Green Bay is better than us when both teams are 8-1?

There were a few and I stress a few mediots that had us beating the Patriots and nobody had a problem with it.

I actually like Marc S. and Hodge, I think they make some pretty good points, I just don't agree with everything they say.

- Mike G.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1761652 said:
They are entitled to their opinion.

Why is it so horrible that somebody thinks Green Bay is better than us when both teams are 8-1?
I don't think that's so bad, but having the Steelers as #1 is truly bizarre...

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
The problem with these lists is an understanding of what they really are.

Most of these list are a ranking of the teams based on merit.
This team is 8-1, they have a 101 point differential and the schedule is analyzed. Who have they beaten, how many winning teams, did they bet one of the other 8-1 or 7-2 teams?

Most of these lists save for an agenda here and there cause little complaint. Any objective analyst without an agenda or Post Concussion Sydrome, would have Dallas 2 or 3.

Now if the list is supposed to be subjective, not just merit, but a true projection or prognostication.
Well then you have to except Dallas at 5. Its an opinion!

superpunk

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1761670 said:
I don't think that's so bad, but having the Steelers as #1 is truly bizarre...

Just a homer pick. They can stay there until they play the Pats in a few weeks. If they win, Hoge can thump his chest about his team and tell the boys he called it long. If they lose...noone cares about Hoge, lol.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dbair1967;1761596 said:
Trey Wingo said today on The Colin Cowturd show that he thinks a Cowboy-patriot rematch would be really interesting...says he thinks Dallas could beat NE

of course once he said that, Cowturd changed the subject and didnt discuss it any further

also, I didnt listen to his whole show, but when I did listen early all he was talking about is how NE will own the Giants late in the season ...

David
I listened to all of Cowherd's show today. He was very complimentary towards the Cowboys most of the day. He said we match up perfectly with the Packers and would beat them. He said we also match up with the Giants.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Didnt Aikman say he thnks we ar enot just the best in the NFC, but besies the Pats, probably the best in the NFL?

I do think we could beat Indy. We did it last year, and I could see it again.

Marktui

Reaction score
theebs;1761623 said:
who cares.

I am with you on this one. It's not like the BCS where if we are not 1 or 2 we dont get to to go to the Super Bowl!! Let them talk all they want about who is better, as long as we take care of our business, we are going to be in the playoffs, with possible home field advantage!! Which is huge in the Super Bowl tourney!

All we want is a chance to be in the Super Bowl, man, how cool would it be to actually have OUR team in the Super Bowl after not being in it since 1995!!

One game at a time though!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were two ESPN mouthpieces that picked the G-Men yesterday. Yep Hoge was one of them.

btcutter

Reaction score
77Cowboy;1761592 said:
That dude got hit way too many times in the head.

Just look at the guys hair. The hair is fried imaging his brain. He should be on the "This is your hair on drugs" commercial!:laugh2: