NFL logo theory

silvernblu

Reaction score
Anyone see this? Aaron Rodgers is talking about this. Says he’s hoping for green logo next year.

The last 2 Super Bowl logos featured the main colors of the eventual participants. Even though they came out before playoffs. I’m not sure if they even come out before season.

I’m sorry to say there is no silver and blue!

This year Red (49ers) and Purple (Ravens)!

Sorry folks!

https://amp.foxsports.com/stories/n...go-predicting-who-will-play-in-the-game-again

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh, well if it happened two times out of more than fifty, that's a pattern!

Jipper

Reaction score
Once is an aberration

Two times is a coincidence

Three times is a pattern….

I hope it’s proven wrong but sure looks like if it’s proven correct that it’s more than just a coincidence

HungryLion

Reaction score
If the Lions beat the cowboys in the divisional round and if the Niners end up playing the ravens. I just might start thinking there’s some fixing going on.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
If the Lions beat the cowboys in the divisional round and if the Niners end up playing the ravens. I just might start thinking there’s some fixing going on.
You guys already believe in fixing with the amount of ref threads yall post on here.

silvernblu

Reaction score
I want to say this post was purely for fun.

But if some of you want to wear tin foil, go right ahead.

Oh. And I think the Philly Green is a stretch. It looks more to me like Miami blue.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I never post ref threads. So save that comment for someone who does.
It’s a generalization (of our fandom, not you specifically), but it’s still accurate. The “Micah not getting hold calls” and “Cowboys get flagged on key downs” conspiracy theories are brought up week after week here.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
So the NFL is fixing games, and putting out obvious hints they are doing so?