Video: NFL Meeting Conference Championship

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
belongs in the NFL forum
NFL Zone: For posting and discussing anything and everything about the NFL
Off-topic Zone: For general discussions about anything not related to the Dallas Cowboys or the NFL

The video creator produces parody, non-speculative content not associated with actual meetings, interviews, etc., of National Football League players, coaches, owners, franchises, etc. An alternative argument could be made that the thread should be merged with the Off-topic Zone's Funny Videos Thread. Another staff member or I may perform the merge in the future for that reason.

My previous and current reasoning is that the content creator produces similarly constructed videos (e.g. a series). In contrast, the other dedicated thread is fashioned more for individual video postings from numerous, random creators.

1942willys

Reaction score
NFL Zone: For posting and discussing anything and everything about the NFL
Off-topic Zone: For general discussions about anything not related to the Dallas Cowboys or the NFL

The video creator produces parody, non-speculative content not associated with actual meetings, interviews, etc., of National Football League players, coaches, owners, franchises, etc. An alternative argument could be made that the thread should be merged with the Off-topic Zone's Funny Videos Thread. Another staff member or I may perform the merge in the future for that reason.

My previous and current reasoning is that the content creator produces similarly constructed videos (e.g. a series). In contrast, the other dedicated thread is fashioned more for individual video postings from numerous, random creators.
whatever but when something has NFL in the title this looks lame